What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

davi

Juniors
Tim Simona to be given a life line by Gus Gould at Penrith?

Gould would have to get the contract registered by the NRL which would be a stumbling block. I can't believe I'm going to say this but Beau Ryan has hit the nail on the head. Simona may be able to be given a job in the game, but just not on the footy field. He crossed a line that should never be crossed and you really can't give anyone second chances with something like that.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/06/21...s-no-problem-with-tim-simona-return-to-league

davi

Juniors
Angus Crichton having second thoughts about going to the Roosters? That's the rumor, but Crichton has denied this. It doesn't really matter if he has second thoughts or not there is no cooling off period so he can't backflip.

I like Crichton I hope he hasn't made a mistake by leaving Souths like Chris Sandow. I know he was a big supporter of Michael Maguire and may have been the reason he decided to leave when he was let go at the time. I'm not sure if its rumor or speculation but Souths going great guns this season it has been suggested has given Crichton a change of heart about leaving.

Das Gupta

Juniors

Gould would have to get the contract registered by the NRL which would be a stumbling block. I can't believe I'm going to say this but Beau Ryan has hit the nail on the head. Simona may be able to be given a job in the game, but just not on the footy field. He crossed a line that should never be crossed and you really can't give anyone second chances with something like that.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/06/21...s-no-problem-with-tim-simona-return-to-league

Building blocks for later on me thinks.
A bit of time out doing community work then I think an application to play later on may come.

davi

Juniors
Tyrone Roberts will be returning to the Titans next year. The Titans apparently will even try to get Roberts this year if they can. Roberts apparently hasn't enjoyed his time in England Superleague and has asked for a release on compassionate grounds.

I wonder if the signing spells the end for Kane Elegy? When they both were there it always felt the halves spot was overcrowded despite Roberts having the versatility to go to fullback and play utility.

mxlegend99

Referee

Yep. How could guys who terrorise young families ever trust a grub like this?

simmo05

Bench

The NRL seriously cannot consider giving this grub another chance.

davi

Juniors
Kane Elegy likely to go to Super League next year receiving offers from Warrington and Catalans Dragons.

First Grade
The NRL seriously cannot consider giving this grub another chance.
Why not? Inglis and the others that hit their partners did worse, Drug cheats did worse, Salaray cap cheats are just as bad, and Lodge was far worse so he will be back

simmo05

Bench
Why not? Inglis and the others that hit their partners did worse, Drug cheats did worse, Salaray cap cheats are just as bad, and Lodge was far worse so he will be back

Betting on your opposite number to score tries against you. Seriously? Drug cheats should be banned for life, and so should this shit merkin.

First Grade
Betting on your opposite number to score tries against you. Seriously? Drug cheats should be banned for life, and so should this shit merkin.
and so should woman bashers and salary cap rorters people that threaten to murder families.I agree with you he shouldn't be allowed back and neither should any of the others I mentioned

Latest posts