What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

some11

Referee
Seibold doesn't like the thought of going from coaching the fastest hooker in the comp to the slowest.

His touch footy style depends on Cook and he knows it.
McCullough is a tireless defender, that's about it. A fit Jake Friend will walk into the QLD team.

Paul White is making all these calls over Bennett's head which is interesting.

insert.pause

First Grade
McCullough is a tireless defender, that's about it. A fit Jake Friend will walk into the QLD team.

It's written by Dean "anonymous sources" Ritchie, so you know it's bullshit.

Nolan would be responsible for the roster management, not White.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

mcculough can have 61 tackles and 5m gained next t his name. Tis a rare talent

mozza91

Coach
McCullough vs Jake Friend is a quality cripple fight. One offers nothing in attack and the other stifles his team’s attack better than anyone.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
I don't know much, but I know SKD is on 250k for us, and Guerra is on less than he was on at the Roosters.

It would be pretty tight. He is supposedly on $500K at the Knights. I know we paid overs for him but it surely wouldn't have been much more than that. SKD sounds about right.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
If he goes around for 2 more years the all time games, points and career tackles records will never be broken

Charlie124

First Grade
I know he's getting on in age, but seriously what are the Storm thinking by baulking over 1 extra year?? its Cameron Smith, not Isaac f**ken Luke.

Latest posts