What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

nick87

Coach
I'd completely forgotten about Sezer.

Hodgson gonna be a busy boy creating points, again.

The move wouldn’t be about scoring points. We’ve been the best attacking team in the league over the last 3-4 years, and that’s been with very ordinary halves play

It’s about stopping points. Williams can’t tackle. And we can’t win with dudes like him.

nick87

Coach
Combined? Maybe.. but not the best attacking team each season. Canberra were in ‘16 but not ‘17 or ‘18.
This f**king guy haha

"Combined? Maybe."

Na mate, not f**king maybe, by the f**king statistics. Straight facts. Over the 2016-18 period the Raiders finished 1st, 3rd and 2nd in total points scored. The Raiders are the best, most consistent attacking team in the league over the last 3 years,

Unfortunately for us the game is played on two ends and we are comfortably one of the worst defensive teams in the game in all those years... So yes, thank you for giving me the platform to CONFIRM my statement..

The Wighton move is not about scoring points, we're the best in the league on that front. It's about stopping them

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Took some serious guts getting back on the field after his neck injury, shake it just hasn’t happened for him since

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Apparently George Burgess is being squeezed out of Souffs by salary cap and has approached Seibold about coming to the Broncos.

King hit

Coach
Apparently George Burgess is being squeezed out of Souffs by salary cap and has approached Seibold about coming to the Broncos.

Broncos need consistent playmakers not forwards. Broncos are stacked with a load of promising young forwards and don't need another.

Spot On

Coach
Broncos need consistent playmakers not forwards. Broncos are stacked with a load of promising young forwards and don't need another.

Swap with Pangai.

We'll see if Seibold can get the halves playing well. I think he'll have a lot more success with them than Bennett did.

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
Barba gets sacked... opening a spot up for Holmes. Not sure if its a rumour yet. But it definitely will be.