What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

SBD82

Coach
There's examples where he just lets the break go past him and he jogs behind.

Which suggests he dogs it.
Meh. You've obviously made up your mind. Or just swallowed a fox article. He had an atrocious game against the dogs. But he was in his first full season and played the vast majority of the year in a spine position. Writing him off after one game is absurd.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Meh. You've obviously made up your mind. Or just swallowed a fox article. He had an atrocious game against the dogs. But he was in his first full season and played the vast majority of the year in a spine position. Writing him off after one game is absurd.
Nope, watched him play.

It was more than when Reimis Smith ran around him too.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Exploded onto the scene, lit up the SuperCoach world and then disappeared just as quickly.

He shall light it up again. He's posted a goodbye message on Instagram now but didn't say where he was going.

Raiders have openings at FB and wing with Rapana out. Would be a good move for both player and club.

nick87

Coach
Pretty excited about that signing tbh
I think he'll do very well for us, and we need a fullback/wing option.

The Rosco

Bench
Albert Rosenfeld is purchasing his Cowboys membership as we speak
It would be a family pass.
I don't need to tell you why.
I hope this guy makes the NRL team. I can hear the chant now . . . . " GIGOTY GIGOTY "
PS: Albert, I don't care how its pronounced with a French accent.

Last edited:

MrBlack

Juniors
What's happening with Hayne and Segyaro???

Say what you will about their off-field activities, the 2 of them are too good to not get picked up.

Will either take a massive pay cut to get a contract, and who will pick them up??

Gigot is a world class full back who is being unfairly squeezed out of Catalans.

If the NQ Cowboys are able to afford his salary (He's a French representative) I believe he will do very well in the NRL.

betcats

Referee
What's happening with Hayne and Segyaro???

Say what you will about their off-field activities, the 2 of them are too good to not get picked up.

Will either take a massive pay cut to get a contract, and who will pick them up??

No one is picking hayne up, book it. Seggy maybe but no NRL club is going to touch a bloke with not one but two ongoing sexual assault cases. That's forgetting all about him being a well known lazy trainer who is past his best.