What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

The Rosco

Bench
SBW is going to Toronto. You heard it here.
He might have to brush up on his French.
Toronto is in Canada.
Canada's 2nd language is of course French.
SBW can get a quick lesson from the great French try scoring machine, Msr Remy Casty,
Did you know that Remy Casty is the first French player in the NRL to have the initials RC ?
One might ponder also that he is also the first French player in the NRL to score a try while playing for the roosters while humming Avec Mes Sabot,
Fascinating.
Other countries to take the French language include Mauritius and New Caledonia.
I have a small chuckle when I think that one day, Rugby League might feature a team from New Caledonia.
The president of New Caledonia is of course Msr Petite Miam, of the noble and regal Royal family of Yoplait.
One can only hope that SBW is part of the ground breaking New Caledonia NRL franchise.
That would be lovely.
I'm glad I heard it here.

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
He might have to brush up on his French.
Toronto is in Canada.
Canada's 2nd language is of course French.
SBW can get a quick lesson from the great French try scoring machine, Msr Remy Casty,
Did you know that Remy Casty is the first French player in the NRL to have the initials RC ?
One might ponder also that he is also the first French player in the NRL to score a try while playing for the roosters while humming Avec Mes Sabot,
Fascinating.
Other countries to take the French language include Mauritius and New Caledonia.
I have a small chuckle when I think that one day, Rugby League might feature a team from New Caledonia.
The president of New Caledonia is of course Msr Petite Miam, of the noble and regal Royal family of Yoplait.
One can only hope that SBW is part of the ground breaking New Caledonia NRL franchise.
That would be lovely.
I'm glad I heard it here.

International Rugby League is a serious threat to soccer in the French Speaking world :)

Saxon

Bench
SBW is going to Toronto. You heard it here.
English Superleague's salary cap is 2 million quid. Same for the Championship where Toronto play. That's about $ 3.7 million at the moment.
Have a look at the Wolfpack's current roster, and you will see that they clearly have space for a million dollar plus player...

Goose.

(If you are really bored you can read all about it at: https://www.rugby-league.com/flipbooks/2019-operational-rules-tiers-1-3/mobile/index.html#p=306)

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

Perth Tiger

Bench
English Superleague's salary cap is 2 million quid. Same for the Championship where Toronto play. That's about $ 3.7 million at the moment.
Have a look at the Wolfpack's current roster, and you will see that they clearly have space for a million dollar plus player...

Goose.

)
Aren’t union players excluded or given discount in their cap

jaseg

Juniors

Latest posts