What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

some11

Referee
He's 30 years old, only a club like the Titans would fork out stupid money to pick him up.

Will be 31 by the time he's finished with his new court case.

aqua_duck

Coach
Poor Penrith. Matulino hasn’t been good for years.
I could be mistaken but doesn't he have chronic knee issues? I remember hearing the Knights were pretty keen on him before he signed with the Tigers but had second thoughts after seeing the medical reports

davi

Juniors
It's been reported that if the Titans do punt Garth Brennan that Kevin Walters and Trent Barrett will be in the frame of mind for the replacement. I'm surprised that Barrett would be even considered. The Titans seem to me are running out of patience and not looking to put someone on who has already got a blotch on his resume.

The Titans might be more willing to give Brennan more time if he hadn't gone out and made so many dud signings.