What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Dogs Of War

Coach

nick87

Coach
Jesse Raimen already on his way out of Newcastle
The "ferrari" in the garage is hitting the bricks :D:D

nick87

Coach
LOL they've got like 5 good players and Brown wants to get rid of one of them

Haha, look i get he has talent and that knights team lacks it across the park outside of Ponga... but what about him is that good?
I see knights fans all over the board complain about how he's a stud who just needs a chance with the footy and aside from a flash or two, i just dont see it, he's a long way off being an above average centre imo... to steal some phrasing from the great Zlatan, i think this Ferrari might actually just be a Fiat.

Frederick

Staff member
LOL they've got like 5 good players and Brown wants to get rid of one of them
He definitely isn't one of them. To be a half decent player, you need to hold onto the ball...Jesse drops everything that comes his way. And when he does hold onto it, he takes on the ENTIRE defensive line, trying to build up as many broken tackles as possible, all without actually gaining any positive metres. And then he drops the ball.

Frederick

Staff member
Let's put things in perspective...Hymel Hunt has been our best centre all year, and is on a minimum wage contract.

Hymel. Hunt.

Jesse wanted an upgrade. Jesse didn't perform well enough for an upgrade. Jesse was dropped to reggies. Jesse spat the dummy

Cya jesse

Haffa

I see knights fans all over the board complain about how he's a stud who just needs a chance with the footy
He’s got plenty of ball over the past 6 weeks and has dropped it or been tackled for no gain on most occasions. I think most of us have questioned what he was doing to deserve talk of a pay rise.

Apey

Staff member
Haha, look i get he has talent and that knights team lacks it across the park outside of Ponga... but what about him is that good?
I see knights fans all over the board complain about how he's a stud who just needs a chance with the footy and aside from a flash or two, i just dont see it, he's a long way off being an above average centre imo... to steal some phrasing from the great Zlatan, i think this Ferrari might actually just be a Fiat.
Most of us aren't too upset to see him go. He's been a dud for us.

Will probably kill it for another club.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
He looks fat to me. I couldn't understand why the Sharks let him go, seems there might have been more to the reasons why.

He signed with the Knights before the start of last season and then had a breakout year.

Sounds more like the Knights snuck under the Sharks by offering Ramien more based on potential and it backfired.

Lucky he was keen to leave too otherwise they would have been stuck with him.

nick87

Coach
Most of us aren't too upset to see him go. He's been a dud for us.

Will probably kill it for another club.

Maybe things have changed. I remember knights fans suggesting he was a bolter for origin a few months ago and i was just stunned.

My research on this was limited to the game day threads and some thread in the knights forum about the "ferrari" being in the garage.. and it was all just wild to me. He's actually f**king stunk the joint out this year, so im pleased to hear the knights have smelt the roses on this guy

Apey

Staff member
Maybe things have changed. I remember knights fans suggesting he was a bolter for origin a few months ago and i was just stunned.

My research on this was limited to the game day threads and some thread in the knights forum about the "ferrari" being in the garage.. and it was all just wild to me. He's actually f**king stunk the joint out this year, so im pleased to hear the knights have smelt the roses on this guy
That's Yosh... have you read Yosh's content before? Lol. He still talks about us signing SBW I think.

Travitoh

First Grade
Let's put things in perspective...Hymel Hunt has been our best centre all year, and is on a minimum wage contract.

Hymel. Hunt.

Jesse wanted an upgrade. Jesse didn't perform well enough for an upgrade. Jesse was dropped to reggies. Jesse spat the dummy

Cya jesse

Hymel Hunt was good at Souths. Would've happily seen him stay.