What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

LineBall

Juniors
Crazy money for someone who’s best position is wing, and will be forcing a pretty promising fullback in drinkwater to change positions.

So that will be over $3mill of the cowboys cap on three players. What could go wrong?

It's crazy money. Unless you have a half that was playing on the level of Johns, Lockyer or others in their prime, nobody today is worth $1mil per season.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Rudolf Valentino John Holmes IMO just doesn’t seem to love the game. It’s just a job to him and nothing more. That said, I hope he goes well and the Cows get some decent return on their investment.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
Nice holiday for him. Live in NY for a year, play dress-ups, some real life Madden and get out of the last year of his contract.

I honestly believe this was a bigger factor than most, basically a paid holiday with the worst case scenario is he comes back to his home town with a $1M contract

beave

Coach
100% as well he was taking the piss. And we’re f**king idiots for being a part of it as well. This is not how I wanted him to come back to NQ,

typicalfan

Coach
He needs a strong halves pairing to make him look good a la Alex Johnston.

That's if he returns to the player he once was which is a huge if.

Ikuvalu fan

Juniors

t-ba

Post Whore
Hahahaha must be dark times at Red Hill if the red headed step child of the Maroons is regarded as a saviour.