What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Well a mate of mine who’s a Souths fan just told me he’s heard he’s coming to the Tigers on a 4 year deal with Souths paying around $100k for the next 2 years. Apparently today’s he’s taken down that he plays for Souths and his player number from his BIO on Instagram.

Of course that entire thing could be crap, he probably just read it on one of your forums and honestly I don’t really want him as I think he’s Over rated (particularly at fullback). Just reposting what he told me.

It would be typical of the generation if he left. Not only that it would be silly.
He’s a talent and would be a loss

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
We’re not pushing the deal. The Fox wants out of Melbourne for family reasons apparently. They have approached us as far as I know.
If AJ or Dane would be interested in going to Melbourne I don’t see a problem but I’d hate to lose either

The Rosco

Bench
We’re not pushing the deal. The Fox wants out of Melbourne for family reasons apparently. They have approached us as far as I know.
If AJ or Dane would be interested in going to Melbourne I don’t see a problem but I’d hate to lose either
If JAC's crew approached Souths, and youse aren't pushing the deal . . . you guys are in the box seat !
I mean, he obviously has heard such great things about the long-standing traditions your dyed-in-the-wool coach has instilled over his tenure.
You guys hold the aces. All 5 of them.
If JAC is that desperate to come and play under unca Wayne . . . play hardball with him.
Tell him he's on $220k for the first 3 years, and maybe a 30% rise in the last 3 years. All in your favour.
After all, you're not pushing the deal, they approached you, so the negotiations are on your terms.
Wow, how lucky are Souths to have the best winger in the comp barging down their door to play with them. Treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen, huh ?
I wouldn't lose Gagai or Johnson for some 2 bit kid on the wing, either. Actually, you should have Gags and AJ sit in on the negotiations with JAC, so he can see what he might become one day if he tries hard.

Galeforce

Bench
you said it was typical of Douiehis generation to leave when someone else was infront of him

this is exactly what latrell did at easts

but he went to Souths so thats different

Why do you keep on shooting off your mouth , when you
a) have NO idea
b) simplify to suit you simplistic throwaway lines

I follow Souths , and have been intrigued by LM case ....... it is not just about playing fullback as you state , as you simplistic state.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Souths realise you need forwards to win games right?

What good are latrell and co gonna be if they are always pinned in their own 20

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Why do you keep on shooting off your mouth , when you
a) have NO idea
b) simplify to suit you simplistic throwaway lines

I follow Souths , and have been intrigued by LM case ....... it is not just about playing fullback as you state , as you simplistic state.

Yes, Mackey is one of those blokes that twists and bends scenarios till they fit his little box of hatred. Its hilarious reading his stuff

Adam D & Mitchell are totally different scenarious but to fill his bucket of poisonous vitriol, old mackey throws it all together

Last edited: