What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

BadnMean

Juniors
Graham Hughes is about 2 weeks behind the times. The NRL already ruled on that and the Bulldogs are peeved about it - https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/2590af1dfaaa10bff4fe517026032ec9

I don't recall the bulldogs realising the unfairness of the whole situation & crying for the cap relief to be raised when Raiders had Hodgo & Rapana out with rep games injuries the last few years & couldn't afford to bring in anyone near the same quality for either of those two...

Xcalibre

Juniors
I don't recall the bulldogs realising the unfairness of the whole situation & crying for the cap relief to be raised when Raiders had Hodgo & Rapana out with rep games injuries the last few years & couldn't afford to bring in anyone near the same quality for either of those two...

Errr, why would they stick up for players from another club?

BadnMean

Juniors
Errr, why would they stick up for players from another club?

They actually COULD have- it's not uncommon for CEO's to chime in support when they feel an issue like TPA's/ junior development/ salary cap etc affect the common interests of the game or reveal an issue that is currently unfair...

But they didn't so why should they expect special treatment now?

Xcalibre

Juniors
They actually COULD have- it's not uncommon for CEO's to chime in support when they feel an issue like TPA's/ junior development/ salary cap etc affect the common interests of the game or reveal an issue that is currently unfair...

But they didn't so why should they expect special treatment now?

Because it affects them lol. It’s not the sort of scenario that elicits a “stand up for your belief” type of response, whenever it happens to another club. It’s simply a practical case of not having their highest paid player available, hence wanting some (fair) dispensation to be able to compete in season 2020.

If Canberra didn’t think to do the same, that’s their problem.

black cat

Juniors
Could have sworn he played in panthers district. He played a match against Coogee and was persuaded to join them . According to reports. Poaching them early. But if you only got to play Harold Matt’s to be a junior here we go .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can you show me where I have?
I just think it’s funny that everyone lays into the Roosters for poaching the best young talent and claiming them as their own, and here Souths have done the same and here you are proudly flicking your bean over this kid and claiming as a local junior. It’s hilarious, and I’m not going through your posting history I will die of absolute boredom.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
I just think it’s funny that everyone lays into the Roosters for poaching the best young talent and claiming them as their own, and here Souths have done the same and here you are proudly flicking your bean over this kid and claiming as a local junior. It’s hilarious, and I’m not going through your posting history I will die of absolute boredom.

Of course you won’t find anything to back up your lie:bulb:

now in the interests of honest debate can you tell me where all of your Harold Matthews squad debuted?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Of course you won’t find anything to back up your lie:bulb:

now in the interests of honest debate can you tell me where all of your Harold Matthews squad debuted?
I’m not the one on here flicking my bean claiming merkins are local juniors.

We have blokes from our catchment, kids from the country and kids from interstate and NZ.

it would be like me posting DyLaN bRoWn Is A lOcAl PaRrA jUnIoR!!

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
I’m not the one on here flicking my bean claiming merkins are local juniors.

We have blokes from our catchment, kids from the country and kids from interstate and NZ.

it would be like me posting DyLaN bRoWn Is A lOcAl PaRrA jUnIoR!!

Your the one getting sooky about a kid who at 14 played Harold Matthews for Souths

I originally posted hoping Rugby Union stayed away but hey, make it about you, why don’t you

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
How many of these local geniuses actually make it to first grade?

Tearing up a bunch of 16 year olds isn't the same as a bunch of 25-30 year old hardarses

Totally agree Spock but this kid is different.
Whilst being 15 he’s been playing u18 RU for Australia. I suspect he may be different to many youngsters who can’t step up

“In addition to a stellar year for the South Sydney under-16s, Suaalii has also proven himself in the 15-man code against players two years his senior before playing in the Australian Schools & U18s team that defeated New Zealand Schools for the first time in seven years.”

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2020/01/04/20-stars-for-2020--joseph-suaalii/

Latest posts