What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

I just read an article saying he’s on $850k a season currently. I can’t say I watch him closely too often these days but has he ever been that good?
Some of the (reported) player salaries really surprise me. $800k+ for lodge, DWZ, brooks, Townsend etc. whereas $700k or less for a reynolds, Payne Haas, gutho, etc.

Maybe the big name agents are worth it? But seems unbelievable what some players can fetch.

Vee

First Grade
Some of the (reported) player salaries really surprise me. $800k+ for lodge, DWZ, brooks, Townsend etc. whereas $700k or less for a reynolds, Payne Haas, gutho, etc.

Maybe the big name agents are worth it? But seems unbelievable what some players can fetch.
$800K for Lodge + a 2 yr option in his favour! That agent earned his money.

Spot On

Coach

A million a year for Mitchell Pearce.

Reyno is a steal, bargain of the century.

blaza88z

Coach

We locked away Haas when he had barely played a few games on a long-term deal, they knew what they were doing there

Probably the only one we've got right in the past few years

Generalzod

Immortal
Triple Yatzee, looks like Hook is getting all his infinity stones in a row, and signing them up for a 2015 broncos revival tour...
Obviously they are already better than the current brisbane broncos side
More like Romancing the Stones...