What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The dogs legit just buying every merkin that comes on the market now.

Backline looking solid but they are still going to get monstered in the forwards.

mave

Coach
Wonder where they play Dufty ? 14 ?

Fox has already signed on for "fullback money", hasn't he?

So really all the Dogs need now is a 7, 9, another prop, and a new coach.

Sweatydog

Juniors
Would it make that much difference? We save some cash instead of paying $600K+ on both wingers next year. It's not that far a step down.

Nofo seems a bit one dimensional. Can only play winger whereas Cotric can do at job at 1, 2 or 3. I guess it frees up some cash for TPJ or Smith?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Nofo seems a bit one dimensional. Can only play winger whereas Cotric can do at job at 1, 2 or 3. I guess it frees up some cash for TPJ or Smith?

Dogs have so many options for those roles next year. That we can afford to swap wingers. Not to mention Okunbor is going to be back sometime. So we have a lot of these roles covered and for a change there will be competition for first grade spots. Now it's just about getting a hooker (unless BBO's go last week becomes something they work towards converting him to hooker fulltime over the offseason) and a couple of forwards to add to the mix. Not going to win the comp. But won't be playing for the wooden spoon which would be a nice change.

Sweatydog

Juniors
Dogs have so many options for those roles next year. That we can afford to swap wingers. Not to mention Okunbor is going to be back sometime. So we have a lot of these roles covered and for a change there will be competition for first grade spots. Now it's just about getting a hooker (unless BBO's go last week becomes something they work towards converting him to hooker fulltime over the offseason) and a couple of forwards to add to the mix. Not going to win the comp. But won't be playing for the wooden spoon which would be a nice change.

I'd like to get Connor Watson here for 9 (plus utility). Maybe the Cotric swap is about cap space?

nick87

Coach
It would be objectively hilarious to see Cotric shipped out a year into a deal after Bulldogs fans were extremely defensive about my criticism of them spending the money they did on Cotric to begin with 😀