What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Oh my god yes... im never hating on your success, just your existence... i don't hate on Melbournes success either
just whinge about it, whinging almost as much as your coach does. Ivan Cleary - Dally M Whinger of 2020 and 2021.
Must have been the 2 years he had at Manly

just whinge about it, whinging almost as much as your coach does. Ivan Cleary - Dally M Whinger of 2020 and 2021.
Must have been the 2 years he had at Manly

Don't forget, Ivan Cleary started coaching under the auspices of Ricky Stuart when both were at the Roosters.

MugaB

Coach
Don't forget, Ivan Cleary started coaching under the auspices of Ricky Stuart when both were at the Roosters.
Gus gould actually, you know the guy you got both our teams humming along, he set up a coaching clinic of sorts, ricky, flanagan, cleary, pay, cant remember all of them but there was quite a few that are all NRL coaches or have been since, there was a few ex players all getting some coaching lessons at the roosters.. makes you wonder what coaches we'd all be stuck with if gus didn't bother setting that up..
Btw As far as whinging goes Ricky is the best for excuses

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Ben Dobbin is saying Milford to Newcastle for 2022 is all but done.

Dobbo says to Triple M:

“He definitely won’t play for South Sydney this year. That relationship is done,” Dobbin told The Rush Hour.

“I’m led to believe with some information I have been given over the past couple of days that is that the Newcastle 12-month deal is a lock.

“It’s a lock. He’ll play at Newcastle this year, but he will definitely be a Dolphin next year.

“That deal is done, they will announce it shortly.”
Drop Pearce, sign Milford.

FMD it sucks to be a Newcastle fan lol

Still Nutty

Juniors

Still Nutty

Juniors
If you aren't first you are last every season. Does it matter if you come 8th or 16th?
Well just off the top of my head, from a fan that has seen their share of both places, Yes! Yes, it does matter ;)

It matters for your sanity, for the belief that you aren't the worst team in the comp, for bragging rights with your mates and on forums like this, for what sorts of players your club can attract and how much it will cost to attract those players, for the financial support and sponsorships you can attract in a competitive market, for the way the league hierarchy treat you, for the way referees apply unconscious bias when they decide to blow the whistle or talk to you like they are your best friend out on the field...

I haven't run out of ideas, just run out of time at the moment...but it's a reasonable start :p

Latest posts