What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Someone2

Juniors
Since he hasn’t been allowed to play nrl for 4yrs he should be able to sign with Eels and he’s salary not count in the cap

Hayne was at best average when he played for the Titans, and that was after he came back from the NFL.

If he wanted to play in the NRL, after what 4 years (?) does anyone really think he'd be worth much on the field for any team?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Personally I very much doubt Hayne will ever play football again, but there is a small part of me that wouldn't be surprised to see the Dolphins make a play, if only to have a name on their list that puts bums on seats, especially if the Walsh thing falls through.

Stranger things have happened.

Dave Riccio has reported on the Sharkcast podcast that Zac Cini has not been picked up by the Sharks, he'd been training with them all off season, but he has been signed by Parra.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
lol no way Hayne plays in the NRL again

The stink on him would leave him untouchable by any club. No one would go near him
Surely everyone sees this. The NRL won't register him, and clubs shouldn't go near him for a multitude of reasons - not all of which are the fact he is at present, and may always be a convicted rapist.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Andrew Webster this morning on SEN's Morning Glory reported that word is as soon as Adam Doueihi is fit to return to play, the Tigers will Grant Brooks an immediate release as requested. And the Tigers & the Bulldogs are looking at a swap deal involving Luke Thompson & Luke Brooks

I actually wouldn't mind that. At worst he is only under contract till the end of next year. At best he can get hopefully find another level at the Dogs. Then hopefully Flanagan asks for a release. I hope Gus makes this happen.