What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Colk

First Grade
Why? Player doesnt get it, and its not a salary.

I agree it’s crap. I know the Raiders had to pay a transfer fee to get Bateman initially. Look I don’t like the bloke after what happened a couple of years ago but he is (was) a good player and I’m glad he is going to go to the Tigers rather than a club like the Roosters or the Storm

The Rosco

Bench
I agree it’s crap. I know the Raiders had to pay a transfer fee to get Bateman initially. Look I don’t like the bloke after what happened a couple of years ago but he is (was) a good player and I’m glad he is going to go to the Tigers rather than a club like the Roosters or the Storm
that's all good and well, but you conveniently forget that rhyno isn't happy.

Maximus

Coach
Hmmmmm

Love a bit of Broncos bashing, but sounds like this is a scumbag player manager issue.

Scumbag player manager immediately requests a contract upgrade so he can get his cut, and then when that doesn't work he goes to a scumbag journo to claim the club is lying to him and he's going to union.

Love a bit of Broncos bashing, but sounds like this is a scumbag player manager issue.

Scumbag player manager immediately requests a contract upgrade so he can get his cut, and then when that doesn't work he goes to a scumbag journo to claim the club is lying to him and he's going to union.

Yes it does. I just read a similar article over on the WWOS website spelling it out.

dogslife

Coach
Aaron Schoupp from the Bulldogs to the Titans for 2023.

Tesi Niu wants out of the Broncos with the Dolphins and Knights after him.

Dlyan Brown to the Dolphins?

I wonder if they Schoupped him round because he refused to pass the ball to the fox?

I'm here all week, try the veal.

Latest posts