What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

It's always fun watching roosters fans scrambling to justify their salary cap and squad. Just accept you blokes are cheating. Embrace it. Everybody who follows the sport can see what's going on.

No, it just is sad that fans like you throw the accusations without any evidence whatsoever and when asked what it is provide zero evidence.

I agree they do, don't mean their wrong, just uninformed, or tired of seeing the bulk of marqee signings getting hoarded at one or two clubs, i could easily peg broncos into that category too, especially when the dolphins were trying hard to land a few last year.. no need to get butthurt over it, its just become a natural reaction to have fans feeling hard done by... some clubs like the tigers are always crying fowl, when they are unable to land players

Oh so its the Roosters fault that the Tigers can't sign anyone eh? I didn't realise that the Roosters sign the coaching staff for the Tigers, nor appoint its Board of Directors :rolleyes:

Exsilium

First Grade
What ever happened to Balderly Rooster. He was always good for a sombrero stoush

He commanded too much of the cap and was sent to pasture....

Nah, NFI.

I think several teams are close, if not over. Only side that could buy a new 1-17 should be the Tigers but its hard to attract anything to that hot mess.

MKCS

Juniors
I think several teams are close, if not over. Only side that could buy a new 1-17 should be the Tigers but its hard to attract anything to that hot mess.

This is what it comes down to as well with the Roosters and other teams like Brisbane, Manly, Melbourne, Souths etc.

If you were a footy player do you take 900k a year to sign with a rabble like the Tigers that compete for the spoon each year or do you sign for the Roosters for 750k a year, be part of a winning team and live in Bondi? I know what I'd rather do.

Of course when this is brought up most fans don't think about this though.

Maximus

Coach
No, it just is sad that fans like you throw the accusations without any evidence whatsoever and when asked what it is provide zero evidence.

I know an actual bag man for the Roosters. I have actual proof of them paying players outside of the cap (both new signings and re-signings). I'd never actually dob him in though as that'd ruin a good business relationship.

I'm sure I'm not the only poster here who knows a bag man either. Everyone knows they exist. Roosters fans are just the only ones dumb enough to deny it.

I know an actual bag man for the Roosters. I have actual proof of them paying players outside of the cap (both new signings and re-signings). I'd never actually dob him in though as that'd ruin a good business relationship.

I'm sure I'm not the only poster here who knows a bag man either. Everyone knows they exist. Roosters fans are just the only ones dumb enough to deny it.
On behalf of all Roosters fans, please except my heartfelt appreciation on you not reporting your mate’s indiscretions. Our premierships, past, present and future are in safe hands. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and my bottom.