What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

mxlegend99

Referee
BranVan3000;11281407;36394 said:
Because a month ago it was reported he was on the same wage as when he left

How did that get doubled?
The reports said that his contract was being registered for that value. Not that he was being paid that. Everywhere had him under the cap at his old contract value (despite being paid more) and going up massively after his first year. But it has been pretty consistent that he is earning a lot more now. i doubt it's above DCE though.

nrlnrl

First Grade
I don't believe it, but just passing this on, Brett Stewart to English Super League & Jack Bird to Manly.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
nrlnrl;11281854;33454 said:
I don't believe it, but just passing this on, Brett Stewart to English Super League & Jack Bird to Manly.

Except Jack Bird re-signed until end of 2017 with the Sharks last week.

stormbati;11282217;29803 said:
If you made this up then good call. I'd say 2017 though
Agreed.

I love Jenko and he's been awesome for us but he commands a big salary and we have a couple good outside backs rising through the ranks in Elliot, Manu and Taylor. I can't see him being retained. He'll still be here in 2016 though, Rhyno's just a troll.

blaza88z

Coach
roostersrule2;11282276;43003 said:
Agreed.

I love Jenko and he's been awesome for us but he commands a big salary and we have a couple good outside backs rising through the ranks in Elliot, Manu and Taylor. I can't see him being retained. He'll still be here in 2016 though, Rhyno's just a troll.

So Parra won't be the premiers next season? damn..

Matrix

Juniors
Albert Rosenfeld;11282369;17173 said:
Jenko loves the Roosters. He has no desire to leave the club.

Yes but does the club feel the same way,Im not so sure they do anymore.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Cockadoodledoo;11282092;9792 said:
Except Jack Bird re-signed until end of 2017 with the Sharks last week.

I know that's probably going to happen, but hasn't been confirmed by the player or club yet - only reported in papers as most likely. I strongly doubt the Brett Stewart to ESL & Bird to Manly rumour will happen for 2016 or 2017, but it could be on the cards for 2018. Anyway, just passing something on to the 'Rumoured Signings' thread.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Rabbits20;11280166;44018 said:
Where did you hear that SSP???

Source???
Can't name my source sorry. But since I called it the RLW Mole has also come out and confirmed it.

Last edited:

Rhyno

First Grade
roostersrule2;11282276;43003 said:
Agreed.

I love Jenko and he's been awesome for us but he commands a big salary and we have a couple good outside backs rising through the ranks in Elliot, Manu and Taylor. I can't see him being retained. He'll still be here in 2016 though,Rhyno's just a troll.

The mole is now on twitter saying

Jennings to Parra and Copley to the roosters for 2016

Last edited:

stormbati

Bench
Rhyno like I said if you were just guessing it was a good call. Didn't see it coming but given he lives in The Hills area would be perfect for him

mxlegend99

Referee
Jennings has openly stated he hates the Eels after being linked to them before. They would need to pay serious overs to get him.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Fmd two more decent centres rumoured to be making a move in the off season and souths still haven't been able to secure someone better goodwin? Will parra have to offload any decent centres if they secure Jennings?

Latest posts