What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Bench
Heard from a usually reliable source that SBW to Roosters for final 10 games of 2018 season. Also said was for only $200,000 but not sure if TPA's included on top of that. Being the roosters it wouldnt surprise me if it was 10k on salary cap and 190k tpa's
That cap keep on a stretching, must be made from mighty fine material

Spot On

Coach
Yet they'll need to get into a bidding war if they are serious about chasing Kafusi. Does not make sense at all.

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors
Yet they'll need to get into a bidding war if they are serious about chasing Kafusi. Does not make sense at all.
Kaufusi has more runs on the board and achieved more (Premiership, Aus International & in Qld 18th man)..he would be worth paying a higher $$ for.

AJB1102

First Grade
I'd take Crighton over F Kaufusi. Crighton does stuff on his own whereas I pretty much only seen Felise running the Proctor line(s) outside Cronk.

Spot On

Coach
Kaufusi has more runs on the board and achieved more (Premiership, Aus International & in Qld 18th man)..he would be worth paying a higher $$ for.

....and you'll be looking back thinking how much of a bargain Angus would have been should Souths go full genius over Kafusi. Just does not make sense at all. Souths farked up big time.

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors
....and you'll be looking back thinking how much of a bargain Angus would have been should Souths go full genius over Kafusi. Just does not make sense at all. Souths farked up big time.
Would be interesting to see how there stats look head to head?
End of the day Angus wanted to go elsewhere... so we need to find a suitable quality replacement

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Crichton reminds me of a young luke o’donnell with a few extra yards of pace. Pretty scary combination

POPEYE

Coach
Melbourne couldn't afford Crichton . . . have to make do with people others reject/neglect/eject or fail to select

The_Shield

Juniors
I'd take Crighton over F Kaufusi. Crighton does stuff on his own whereas I pretty much only seen Felise running the Proctor line(s) outside Cronk.
Such unfair assessment of Felise. Yeah he runs great lines but that’s not all he is. He was outstanding against the Sharks without Cronk, practically won us the game. And he’s defence is great, always good for a big hit. He is a way better defender then Crichton. But I know no one here cares about defence

Latest posts