What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Das Hassler

Bench
This is exactly what I feared. Edwards, Kikau, Koroisau need to be upgraded beyond 2022, Kikau reportedly chasing 900k a season, Koroisau reportedly after 700k? Even if we f*ck May off, he wouldn’t free up enough cap space.

I sure hope the Penrith board and Coaching Staff know what they’re doing. With Burton, Naden and now Momorovski gone, we’re short on centres as is

Every player manager of the GF 17 ...apart from May will have appointments with Panthers head office to negotiate upgrades ....there would be zero money left after the pinups are squared away to upgrade Momo or Koriosau the 30 or 40% which you'd think would be the minimum they'd want.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Every player manager of the GF 17 ...apart from May will have appointments with Panthers head office to negotiate upgrades ....there would be zero money left after the pinups are squared away to upgrade Momo or Koriosau the 30 or 40% which you'd think would be the minimum they'd want.

Unfortunately, that’s the downside to winning a premiership all because of the cap.

If it were up to me I’d be letting Kikau & Koroisau go and upgrading the rest

Munky

Coach
Momo would be a good get for Manly. They are in need of at least one more quality centre. Morgan Harper and Momo would be a lethal centre combo.

I thought this myself.

Manly made the prelims with Harper and the ranga god as their centres.

Momo is atleast as good currently as either of those two and will be pretty hard to replace IMO.

Non shit defenders at centre are rare at NRL level currently.

Blasphemy

What did I say? I get that a lot of Manly's cap is tied up in DCE and Turbo, so the poor buggers are left with having to settle for less palatable options in other parts of their squad. This is an opportunity for them to get rid of one such unpalatable option and strengthen their squad.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Mitchell Pearce to the Catalan Dragons on a 3 year deal starting in 2022?

Pearce is like a cat. Despite being the most overrated player of his generation and his stupid actions he somehow always lands on his feet with a big pay day. The fact the Knights thought he was a million dollar a year player after a decade of being merely slightly above average is laughable.

Pearce is like a cat. Despite being the most overrated player of his generation and his stupid actions he somehow always lands on his feet with a big pay day. The fact the Knights thought he was a million dollar a year player after a decade of being merely slightly above average is laughable.
So true, he's about as useful as jeff robson. The knights should have bought him a plane ticket as soon as he asked for a release. As i hate the knights i hope he stays.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Pearce will go well on France any Super League team. Not the best half ever but better than any Frenchman or Pom

Latest posts