What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

davi

Juniors
Luke Brooks to the Newcastle Knights as replacement for Pearce?

I'm going to go against the tide and be positive. Mitchell Pearce is definitely been a good club player, he just never was a state of origin player. The amount of second chances he was given was unfathomable. Its that and the fact Cooper Cronk not Pearce led the Roosters to back to back premierships has probably overshadow this.

Luke Brooks on the other hand has been disappointing. Brooks however didn't abandon ship immediately like some of the other Tigers ( Aaron Woods, James Tedesco, Mitchell Moses, and yes even Ivan Cleary). Reports are Brooks apparently does want out, and doesn't want to be coached by Michael Maguire anymore. I believe teams and players should honor contracts. However, it may be in the best interests of both parties to go their separate ways.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You know halfback stocks are low when there are three clubs fighting for Brooks.
It’s like it’s 4am at the nightclub and all the drunk dudes are fighting over a 3/10.

The Eels were smart we went home with our 5/10 hours ago and saved a heap of money on drinks.

But nothing beats the smarts of the Dragons they offered their 5/10 a bottle of Cristal and didn’t even have them to take them out in the first place.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Reins only a one year deal, we needed a backup with only Mahoney and Roache in the squad.
With will smith leaving to titans, they needed some experienced back up option, mahoney still the main man, just cant rely on a make shift hooker, like they did in the finals

soc123_au

Staff member
Tim Sheens has put out a statement emphatically ruling out the Tigers releasing Luke Brooks.

“I look forward to working with him again to give the proud members of this club the performances and results they deserve.”

Tim must hate the Tigers.

myrrh ken

First Grade

MugaB

Coach
Yeah never gonna happen

Lol Elliott thought the faders were a better fit.

Good news comes in threes: Starling, Rapana, Elliott
Funny how the sharks used to get all the bad boys, since Ennis started "helping" the raiders, now they are getting them..

Btw curtis scott and CHN say hello

BadnMean

Juniors
Yeah never gonna happen

Lol Elliott thought the faders were a better fit.

Good news comes in threes: Starling, Rapana, Elliott

It's mystifying why they think we need another drunk idiot.

At least Curtis Scott had the potential to become a good player, worth the punt he could straighten himself out- Elliot is pure plodder.

SneakyEel

Juniors
Isaiah Papali'i to the Wests Tigers?

It's funny how many times tigers are linked to a player and never get them 😂 I'd love to see the comparison of players they're linked with to the ones they actually get.

BadnMean

Juniors
If Eels only offer Papalii 450k someone else WILL be prepared to come in over the top with 550/600k. I hope Raiders are looking at him.

AJB1102

First Grade
It's funny how many times tigers are linked to a player and never get them 😂 I'd love to see the comparison of players they're linked with to the ones they actually get.
They're just a bargaining chip.

Decent club offers $425k, go to market and the lepers offer $600k. A guy like Papali'i probably settles a decent club for $525-ish.