What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

MugaB

Coach
Dogs have endless cap it seems.
Gus with his long contracts, seems the dogs will be paying for half the roster to play elsewhere in the league. He did the same for DWZ, RCG and Waqa among others at Penrith... it seems he has found a loophole for instant success... dogs have been complete shithouse the past 5 years, atleast if he can get them winning the media pressure at the club will stop, and they can return to being mediocre

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Gus with his long contracts, seems the dogs will be paying for half the roster to play elsewhere in the league. He did the same for DWZ, RCG and Waqa among others at Penrith... it seems he has found a loophole for instant success... dogs have been complete shithouse the past 5 years, atleast if he can get them winning the media pressure at the club will stop, and they can return to being mediocre
Barrett literally the biggest puppet in the game next year living in Gus’ world.

Someone2

Juniors
Mahoney to small and injury prone couple more head knocks and he is done . Eels offered him too much at 450K

i knew this was coming cause my mate sent me a pic the other day of Api korisau in Eels shirt. he is 10 times the player Mahoney is and can’t wait for it tk be offical,y announced

Someone2

Juniors
Clear for everyone to see the dogs are going to be over the cap so mahoney shouldn‘t be registered until theres been a investigation into how the money is going to pan out. Instead of having the 2023 season ruined by a salary cap scandal

dogs Have been a mess of a club for 18years with so many scandals now all of a sudden every marquee player wants to sign with them. something smells like my gfs panties

Last edited:
Mahoney to small and injury prone couple more head knocks and he is done . Eels offered him too much at 450K

i knew this was coming cause my mate sent me a pic the other day of Api korisau in Eels shirt. he is 10 times the player Mahoney is and can’t wait for it tk be offical,y announced
Looks like your 35-year premiership drought is going to continue for a while yet, Rhyno old boy…..

MugaB

Coach
Clear for everyone to see the dogs are going to be over the cap so mahoney should be registered until theres been a investigation into how the money is going to pan out. Instead of having the 2023 season ruined by a salary cap scandal

dogs Have been a mess of a club for 18years with so many scandals now all of a sudden every marquee player wants to sign with them. something smells like my gfs panties
Gus handing out long contracts like candy again, im sure he'll move on about 20 players they wont want next year, and clubs like the dolphins or cowboys will pick them up, or super league for the older fellas

Nealo 12

Bench
Clear for everyone to see the dogs are going to be over the cap so mahoney shouldn‘t be registered until theres been a investigation into how the money is going to pan out. Instead of having the 2023 season ruined by a salary cap scandal

You seem a little upset old chap 😂

Dogs Of War

Coach

Sounds like your girlfriend needs to wash more often.

Latest posts