What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Sime_11

Juniors

how do the dogs have heaps of cap for 2024? burton has a player option for 2024 but you'd bank that his manager is going to chase double to what Canterbury are paying now.

I know Gus will move players on - but I dont see how Canterbury have a huge cap for 2024 available compared to say the Tigers or Warriors.

Dogs Of War

Coach

how do the dogs have heaps of cap for 2024? burton has a player option for 2024 but you'd bank that his manager is going to chase double to what Canterbury are paying now.

I know Gus will move players on - but I dont see how Canterbury have a huge cap for 2024 available compared to say the Tigers or Warriors.
Josh Jackson and Thompson off contract. Both on too much money. That’s $1.5mil between just those 2. Take a few overpriced reserve grade players who are on $350k each. Flanagan on $500k. It all starts adding up.

nrlnrl

First Grade
THere's talk that Bulldogs are also interested in Sivo & Nanai for 2024 - going hard for high profile players. It'll mean more cuts for 2023 & '24.

Dogs Of War

Coach
THere's talk that Bulldogs are also interested in Sivo & Nanai for 2024 - going hard for high profile players. It'll mean more cuts for 2023 & '24.
There is talk for all off contract players trying to push there price up. If it’s not the dogs it will be the tigers.

MKCS

Juniors
Reynolds to the dogs would be a horrible signing considering there current 5/8 is there best player.

In 2023 he shouldn't get a sniff at first grade but I think he's an okay signing assuming he comes in for minimum wage.

The Dogs lack experience, Addo-Carr, Josh Jackson, Pangai Jr and Kikau will be the only 4 players with over 100+ games of experience for them in 2023. You bring in Reynolds he adds some experience, he can probably help the younger halves and add something to the leadership group.

Probably doesn't get a run unless major injuries occur but I reckon I'd prefer a former Origin player with plenty of club experience coming out of NSW Cup to cover for an injured player as opposed to a young fella with no experience.