What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we end up with a club full of players on the same page and wanting to play here for less then the no dickheads policy has the tick of approval from me. Funny how the most talented are often the biggest arseholes at a club. I want a coach who doesn't blow smoke up a player's arse ie. if they play up they play elsewhere.

Noname36

First Grade
Most players we've signed that fell under the "dickhead" category ended up eventually proving they were one. Some just took longer than others (BJ seemed okay there for a while but the true colours came out eventually).

aqua_duck

Coach
If we end up with a club full of players on the same page and wanting to play here for less then the no dickheads policy has the tick of approval from me. Funny how the most talented are often the biggest arseholes at a club. I want a coach who doesn't blow smoke up a player's arse ie. if they play up they play elsewhere.

No one is coming here for less. The no dickhead policy sounds good in theory but look at the clubs who've won it last few years, dickheads aplenty.

Joel-22

Juniors
Most players we've signed that fell under the "dickhead" category ended up eventually proving they were one. Some just took longer than others (BJ seemed okay there for a while but the true colours came out eventually).

BJ was always a f**king tool. Was an arrogant merkin in town
There's another player at the club currently who i've had a lot to do with who is without a doubt one of the biggest cockheads to grace the earth

Last edited by a moderator:

ryana87

Juniors
BJ was always a f**king tool. Was an arrogant merkin in town
There's another player at the club currently who i've had a lot to do with who is without a doubt one of the biggest cockheads to grace the earth

Oooo..... Do tell

Last edited by a moderator:

Joel-22

Juniors
Oooo..... Do tell

It's not at all a personal thing, I never had a problem with him personally but my god... talk about a shit human being who's likely to lead other players astray.

I don't think the mods will appreciate me naming him though lol

Pure_Knight

Juniors
It's not at all a personal thing, I never had a problem with him personally but my god... talk about a shit human being who's likely to lead other players astray.

I don't think the mods will appreciate me naming him though lol

Really interested .. Haha .. Pm????

Manly said to be clearing the decks big time for next season. I think the days of players having secure deals are history and it is about time cos the player managers hold the clubs to ransom knowing full well in some cases that the player is a shite has been.. I cannot believe Mateo is on 500 K a year as reported by foxsports. He is not worth half that. Pea Heart fringe ball player. That is the sort of deal we would give him.

Noname36

First Grade
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-market-watch-clubs-jump-early-to-prevent-opposition-teams-from-poaching-their-young-guns/story-fn2mcuj6-1227451355010

KNIGHTS CLEANING SPREE

Newcastle are set to begin a major clean-out on their roster.

Our insider says it will be “massive” as they look to rebuild for 2016 and beyond.

A source inside the Knights camp says a number of coaching options have also been discussed, including Nathan Brown.

While Rick Stone is expected to see out the final year of his contract, it’s believed they have a big name coach in their sights for 2017.

Stone needs to act swiftly if he is to continue coaching past next season.

I found this part somewhat interesting if there's any truth to it. The "big name" coach in our sights for 2017 is probably just someone like a Nathan Brown like the article alludes to.

Article also says Carlos will probably leave at the end of the year and we're trying to extend Levi, Lamb and Cogger's contracts.

Several clubs are circling Levi, Lamb and Cogger. I cannot see Brown getting the job. That said Big Name coach is a very subjective opinion. if we get Bellamy or Hasler then I will call it a big name. it might just my view but we are developing a very impressive young side and the elders need to go so we can keep them. There is no debate. It just needs to be done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts