What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johns Magic

Referee
LOL okay mate. You keep on believing in the tooth fairy too :)

He had a track record of good mail until this ownership issue, which obviously would have put a spanner in any player signings we were looking at.

I don't get why you would want to chase away a poster who has proven to have inside info in the past. Losing roopy was a shame in ways but you could see how it happened with the agendas he had. In this case though I don't get the point?

A number of the player signing rumours rnb11 came up with have proven to have truth to them anyway.

It would be easier to cop if you actually contributed anything to this forum, but all you seem to do is lurk in the shadows sniping and bring nothing footy-related to the table anyway.

Noname36

First Grade
rnb11 is obviously in the know. Just off the top of my head they had the correct mail on Mamo debuting and Boyd/Mullo returning.

Re Merrin speculation: He's apparently unhappy because he keeps getting overlooked for the leadership group at the Dragons. I'd be chasing him hard for 2016 when Smith retires.

perverse

Referee
all you seem to do is lurk in the shadows sniping and bring nothing footy-related to the table anyway.
We have a few of these skulking about at the moment.

rnb11 is/was very obviously close to someone either in the squad or in management. On top of that, they went out of the way to NOT seek attention around here, and I can't remember any credit-taking/basking in any of the correct mail, either. As genuine a source as you'll ever get around here. I don't get why anyone would have an issue with rnb11. Perhaps jealousy.

Last edited:

Whats Doing

Bench
Apparently we made a play for Kennedy but he knocked us back. That was before he was dumped to QCup. He is currently not happy at the Broncs and is looking for a release at the end of the year if not back in firsts which is likely as he appears on the outer.

perverse

Referee
Kennedy has been bloody shit since joining the Broncos... and I didn't think his last year at the Roosters was particularly inspiring, either. Hasn't really kicked on, that kid.

RHCP

Bench
Never rated him. His whole eligibility war a year or two back was akin to Ben Hornby retiring from rep football, didn't matter anyway.

The thing about Merrin is he can play front and backrow and you lose nothing. Do not underestimate being closer to Alex Mac would not be a carrot for him either. They are like brothers.

Nuffy

Bench
The Sunday Tele is suggesting that Hannant still hasn't got a contract offer for next year.

Really we should have him signed up by now.

He's got a few good years ahead of him.

Can't find the article online.

The lack of movement on hannant can only be due to the homesickness situation. Otherwise he would be close to the most valuable front rower off contract. We may get him with a decent offer. Give him three with an option for year four. He returns to his farm, pays it off and can live happily ever after.

Joker's Wild

Coach
The lack of movement on hannant can only be due to the homesickness situation. Otherwise he would be close to the most valuable front rower off contract. We may get him with a decent offer. Give him three with an option for year four. He returns to his farm, pays it off and can live happily ever after.

His farm would be paid off mate, he has been on good coin since before his Bulldogs days

From what Ive heard he wont be leaving SEQ. His family is entrenched there and he struggled being away from them at the Dogs. He will be at the Titans or Broncos if Griffin gets the arse in 2015

JENKO7

Juniors
Rnb has been missing for a while now can someone send search party, I have always found their mail spot on

Noname36

First Grade
So everyone is reporting that we've signed Tariq, everyone has been reporting for ages that we've signed Carlos...yet neither have been announced by the club.

What is going on? Both bullshit or with everything going on have we sacked the people that usually handle this stuff lol?

Rod

Bench
It is a bit weird. The way things are being reported I'm confident on both but the way things can go sometimes plus our luck in recent times, you can't discount the possibility of a last-minute shafting.

However there's a multitude of different reasons why the club hasn't announced them yet, ranging from they're still finalizing some minor details on the contracts to trying to get the Quayle/Bennett stuff over the line and that's the priority.

Would obviously feel a lot better when they're confirmed though, I really want Tariq over the line in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.