What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johns Magic

Referee
Thought it was pretty clear I was talking about body shape and composition, not ability or ticker

Yeah I just wasn't sure because the rest of your post was about his playing ability.

Simmo ran at gaps with knees flying a hundred miles an hour. I would have hated tackling him.I actually saw some Tooheys New(?) ad years ago where they got about 20 players to name the player they hated tackling most, and Simmo was the top pick for a few guys. He stood out in a group that otherwise was full of pretty obvious answers.

RHCP

Bench
House is good in the middle, I can't stand him on the edge.

Before wrestling I don't think he'd be going well with his build, but now that the first defenders tend to go high rather than low, he can get some good metres.

Swarzey

Bench
Dragons, Raiders, Sharks.

Their packs are f**king woeful. Houston would look like a marquee player in any of them.

Johns Magic

Referee
Dragons, Raiders, Sharks.

Their packs are f**king woeful. Houston would look like a marquee player in any of them.

Sharks? You're kidding right?

8. Gibbs
10. Fifita
11. Lewis
12. Graham
13. Gallen

15. Arona
16. Heighington
17. Tupou

They are all better players than Houston, and I'd take Tagataese too

I have to agree on the Sharks pack being pretty impressive at full strength. I would move mountains to sign Wade Graham if it was my call. He is a special player.

Fred i think it is possibly a Toohey column. He is in regional papers though. The Newie and Coast editions of the ST usually. There is usually no link to that section though.

Nuffy

Bench
I also read that it seems as if Quayle is going to be the new chairman.

I read an article about Quayle being concerned about a possible conflict between his role as head of Venues NSW and the Knights. Seems that because the HSG contract with Venues NSW was null and void, there is some work to be done to square it all away. Quayle was quoted as saying that both the Knights and Venues NSW staff were working to resolve the issue so it wasn't an issue for him.

Sounded like that's what they were working towards. It would increase the likelihood of Bennett staying.

Sorry, I have no idea where I read it.

Yosh

Coach
8. Hannat
9. Cyldesdale
10. Snowden
11. T Sims
12. Scott
13. J Smith

14. Roberts
15. K Sims
16. Rochow
17. Prop

Next year's forward line up something like this?

slotmachine

First Grade
Yep. Probably Houston in 17 if no one better pops up.

Sims and hannant is more than I could hope for, gold star for whoever is doing recruitment .

Status
Not open for further replies.