What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swarzey

Bench
Boyd's performances in the last two weeks has given me hope he's willing to do what he can for the club. He's been involved as much as he possibly can and has ran the ball back more times in those two games than he has his entire venture here in Newcastle.

I wouldn't mind Fergo if he gets his shit together. We've got a few blokes who went off the rails and turned it around at the club and perhaps he could do the same but with Anthony Mundine by his side, there is no way I want him at the club.

timka4

Bench
Can't believe we resigned Quinn and returned Newton, what a waste of signings. Don't mind Tahu, Hilder for depth but the first two mentioned is an absolute waste

Alex28

Coach
That's it. The club won't see any more of my cash whilst they pay Newton as an employee of the club. Unbelievable.

perverse

Referee
Tried to slip that one through quietly, didn't they? Listed alongside 3 RETENTIONS and barely mentioned in the press release, lol.

perverse

Referee
Also Ferguson is a massive wanker... but he can play. If another club in the NRL has to benefit from his sacking (and some club in the NRL surely will), then I think I could cop it being here. There's no better coach to help him out than Bennett.

Joker's Wild

Coach
In torn tbh

I know we have our share of bad boys come good (BJ and Dane) but Furgo is on a whole other level. Whats to stop him f**king us over like he did the lime green scum?

Would also be tough to drop any of our back 5 to accomodate him too

RABK

Referee
1. Gagai
2. McManus
3. Leulia
4. Ferguson
5. Uate
6. Boyd (plays left)
7. Mullen (plays right)

9. Roberts

Make it happen WB.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Ferguson could still develop into a good FB, but I wasn't really that impressed with his few stints there for Canberra.

I'd love to see Gagai move to the back where he played most of his junior footy. I think it would be an easy transition for him.

Knight Vision

First Grade
1. Gagai
2. McManus
3. Leulia
4. Ferguson
5. Uate
6. Boyd (plays left)
7. Mullen (plays right)

9. Roberts

Make it happen WB.

That would be an awesome back line wouldnt it.....wasnt Gagai originally a fullback ? I wonder of DB could make the switch to 5/8 ? and does he have a kicking game ?

RABK

Referee
That would be an awesome back line wouldnt it.....wasnt Gagai originally a fullback ? I wonder of DB could make the switch to 5/8 ? and does he have a kicking game ?

Short kicking he has displayed in games often but not long kicking though he does practice kicking at training. Roberts is a kicking option from DH too if he moved to hooker. The more Mullen kicks the better in the end. We'd be fine.

Stick

Juniors
The club that picks up Ferguson is profiting from the hard work and misfortune of the Canberra Raiders and will be loathed by Raiders fans.

I guess it makes it easier for everyone that he turns up at the knights then...

Dave_

Juniors
What about Fergusons actions recently would make people think he's not a pea-heart? Completely dudded his club, fans and teammates.

Considering he got sacked by the Raiders I don't think he should be playing anywhere in 2014, if the NRL had any balls they'd put a stop to all this rubbish.

I was more referring to his on field performances. Off the field he is certainly pea hearted and borderline semi geniused.

Big Tim

First Grade
Tried to slip that one through quietly, didn't they? Listed alongside 3 RETENTIONS and barely mentioned in the press release, lol.

They know the majority wont like it.

I dont like it at all, but this club is bigger than one person.

The club that picks up Ferguson is profiting from the hard work and misfortune of the Canberra Raiders and will be loathed by Raiders fans.

I guess it makes it easier for everyone that he turns up at the knights then...

Why not? Some club will benefit from the Raiders taking the moral high ground. We could join them, but there are plenty of other teams who wont.

Why limit your opportunities?

It is up to the NRL now.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Furgo is an off field nightmare and has strong links to Mundine. Im unsure whether Id want either of those elements at my club

Rolla

Juniors
Our back line certainly is definitely good enough as it is. We must remember we have been rather blessed in terms of injuries to backs this year with only Gagai missing a few weeks early in the season. I reckon nearly our whole backline could be in the mix somewhere come Origin next year too. 6 quality backs for 5 positions wouldn't lead to too many games in NSW cup for any of them in a normal season.

TooheysNew

Coach
Short kicking he has displayed in games often but not long kicking though he does practice kicking at training. Roberts is a kicking option from DH too if he moved to hooker. The more Mullen kicks the better in the end. We'd be fine.

He doesnt practice long kicking.

Rod

Bench
I know we are basically done for our 2014 squad but do we have any money left? The reason I ask is because of the rumours surrounding Locke, Packer and Matulino at the Warriors. I know rumours are just rumours but I would take Matulino in a second (don't really care about the other two). He would be an absolute gun under Bennett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts