What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

otori

Juniors
Jorge Taufua is off contract at Manly I believe. Could be him. They're clinging to the top 8.

PhilGould

Bench
These are the off-contract outside backs from top 8 teams.

Gerard Beale
John Folau
Gideon Gela-Mosby
Jeremy Hawkins
Geroge Jennings
Jonus Pearson
Jorge Taufua
Johnny Tuivasa-Sheck

I'd only be interested in Taufua or GGM for depth. Hopefully it's a player who's signed for next year but has been told he's free to look around. Would love one of Penrith's outside backs (Peachey, DWZ, Blake, Whare).

mozza91

Coach
I was thinking it might be one of the Sharks backs. They've got Dugan and Gray going there next year. Hopefully it's Leutele or Feke. I'd take any of our reserve graders over Beale, the guy is absolute garbage.

macavity

Referee
Would love one of Penrith's outside backs (Peachey, DWZ, Blake, Whare).

As would I - Blake and Mansour in particular. But no way they are letting any of them go surely - Whare maybe if they are cap desperate but you would think they try to move a forward first (Merrin and Tamou would be first on the block given their reported salaries you would think).

PhilGould

Bench
As would I - Blake and Mansour in particular. But no way they are letting any of them go surely - Whare maybe if they are cap desperate but you would think they try to move a forward first (Merrin and Tamou would be first on the block given their reported salaries you would think).
They were one of the clubs that were budgeting for closer to $10m IIRC and they have a lot of outside backs so I wouldn't be surprised to see one go.

Old dog

Bench
Makes you think looking at list of available why we don't just sign up Pete Mat, none of them are top liners and others mentioned are likely unavailable.
Would happily take Peachey he has that something

Burwood

Bench
Would love to pick up a subsidised Morris from the Bulldogs. Not sure which is the good one anymore??

Old dog

Bench
Not getting excited, yet, know we have doubters including me but happy to trust people making the decisions, he is a strong player.

perverse

Referee
Blair Would be a horrible, horrible signing for the Knights.
I don't know about horrible, he will improve our squad. I don't know that he's the leader that we needed, though. Very disappointed with this signing, but I guess I'll back Brown on it.