What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
My brother is a Tigers fan and rates Naiqama highly, his defence is his issue but he dosen't want to lose him. I think he would be good for us. He can play centre, wing and fullback and is at the very least a first grade quality player. Our backline dosen't look completely awful if we have somehting like

1. Peter Mata'utia
2. Kevin Naiqama
3. Dane Gagai
4. Nathan Ross
5. Ken Sio

With depth like Elliott, C Mata'utia and Denniss we badly need some solid outside backs

John Bateman from Wigan looks ready for the NRL. He has a lot of go in him and I hope the rumours that Browny has him as a priority forward signing for 2018 are true. He is the bloke who beat the snot out of Lee Mossop at a training dust up. Very skilled. Look out for him in the four nations as he most likely will form the backrow for England with Whitehead and Sam Burgess.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I would be keen to get Kev back, I really liked what he produced for us when he was here and I think he's been pretty good for the tigers too. It was a shame that he was playing behind two very entrenched wingers during his time at the Knights otherwise he would have played FG earlier. He would walk into a wing position at this point in time.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I don't know much about Latimore but I think he's a middle forward with a fair bit of NRL experience right? Might fit the bill of what Brown is looking for?

Johns Magic

Referee
Latimore is going to Cronulla.

Toohey reckons we are still hopeful on Wardle and have set money aside for another signing depending on who becomes available.

He also said the Sio and Starling signings are at good value.

macavity

Referee
Are we?

Trying to get him 12 months early just seems logical to me.

Well we want him so you would think we rate him.

Honest question, I literally have no idea what he brings to the table - never seen him play and highlights online are extremely scant.

If he was hyped or an England international I could understand why we went out to get him, but on paper I see a "tweener" who hasn't made any plays worth recording.

Johns Magic

Referee

Honest question, I literally have no idea what he brings to the table - never seen him play and highlights online are extremely scant.

If he was hyped or an England international I could understand why we went out to get him, but on paper I see a "tweener" who hasn't made any plays worth recording.

I haven't seen him either but I think you're taking a bit of poetic license saying we are "so high" on him. We have signed him, that's all. I haven't seen the club heralding him as anything special or people here expecting him to be anything more than an hopefully an upgrade on Pete.

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors

I have also never seen him play and don't know uch about him. However I know Brown coached him at Huddersfield so maybe he is a fan and wants him here

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I'm reading that Dunamis Liu has been released by St. George for an opportunity with another club. This guy plays prop right? Maybe another potential target for a bit of depth in the front row?

macavity

Referee
I haven't seen him either but I think you're taking a bit of poetic license saying we are "so high" on him. We have signed him, that's all. I haven't seen the club heralding him as anything special or people here expecting him to be anything more than an hopefully an upgrade on Pete.

We have enough battlers, surely we aren't chasing more.

Oh wait, carry on.

Well the guy has played for Scotland, so he can't be to shit.brown has proven success in england with rebuilding teams.i hope as knights supporters that we dont get to pessimistic! I know this has definitely tested me in watching knights play this year.but i see promising signs ahead .up the knights!we will come good

Latest posts