What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Yosh

Coach
I don't understand... He isn't anything special. The only reason Levi still has a job is because we don't have any other options. Brown has shown time and time again he does not fancy Levi. Personally, I can see why, even if others disagree. I don't see what others see in Levi. I see absolutely nothing about him that suggests we will regret letting him go. As player or as a person.

He has caused nothing but negativity on and off the pitch. Let the kid go and do what he wants. If he wants to move to Parra or the Tigers instead of trying his arse off to be part of one of the best spines in the comp, then let him go. Good riddance. I would much rather give someone else a chance to wear the jersey and play for the club I support. Levi is spending all his spare time and energy in trying to structure a move away from the club, anyone really thinks he is gonna do well for us this season with his head totally screwed the wrong way? I really can't wait to see him leave. We have a bunch of really hungry and talented players who act like professionals and glad to be playing for the club. Look at how happy Gavet is to be at the club.

We are no longer a club of nuffies. He can't hold the club ransom and threaten to 'break up' whenever he doesn't get his way. Seyarao, Woolford or Mann, I don't mind. Levi needs to go.

PhilGould

Bench
Both have questionable off-field reputations. Segeyaro the better player from what we've seen but Danny hasn't exactly had the best pack to play behind. I'd pick Segeyaro.

Old dog

Juniors
Xyou have to wonder why Segeyaro is still unsigned and why he has played for quite a few clubs, four?, maybe more and we are talking about letting a potential young top hooker leave, sure he seems to have an attitude problem, sit him down give him the facts of life, tell him to get his act together and work towards semi finals.

Spot On

Coach
Well, Segs private life, friends, company he was keeping was well publicised a while back.

Had a pretty good season for Penrith a few seasons ago.... but hasn't really hit those heights since.

Might be asking for too many $$$ too???

Last edited:

Old dog

Juniors
Dollars and ability usually go together, your right it is a few years since he went ok,dont think he has held a regular No9 since, it is a worry

Old dog

Juniors
Just a thought but based on comments on here such as "Brown can't coach", "Levi is no good" and considering we might get Klemmer etc it seems some/quite a few/many are predicting our downfall before we even get started in 2019. The anticipated arrival of Klemmer instilled additional hope so why try to tear it apart, one minute we are up the next we are down. Let's just wait and see and hope that 2019 is better than 2018.