What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Knight Tales

Juniors
The edge backrower I'd be going after is Fletcher Baker from the roosters, only 21-22 years old, big and mobile and a local kid (Muswellbrook) to boot.
Curtis Scott would be perfect here if he wasn’t such a loose canon. Would be cheaper now if that contract is ripped up. Probably a huge risk though. Likely knows AOB and Siebold well though.

Jono078

Referee
Don't know much about him, but just watched some highlights and an interview.. I would throw Fitz's money at him.. Seems confident and could develop into a leader, just has that aura about him.

Burwood

Bench
And going off Mole on Twitter, there’s a lot more serious stuff in the background with Scott that hasn’t surfaced yet. I think he may have played his last game in the NRL.

Jono078

Referee
Curtis Scott has been one of the most overhyped young players I can remember. He is a terrible defensive centre. Absolutely no thanks. I'm happy to keep Tuala over him.

This Flanagan stuff (and Pearce to Sharks) is all interesting.. Sounds like neither are true but the smoke appears to get bigger by the day.

aqua_duck

Coach
Curtis Scott has been one of the most overhyped young players I can remember. He is a terrible defensive centre. Absolutely no thanks. I'm happy to keep Tuala over him.

This Flanagan stuff (and Pearce to Sharks) is all interesting.. Sounds like neither are true but the smoke appears to get bigger by the day.
I think he's someone who had alot of promise and hype as a youngster but physically and athletically he's quite average, abit lanky, gangly, not really powerful, not really fast.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
There’s been talk on these forums about having another rebuild but I don’t think that’s what’s required. Our forward pack looks good apart from the left second rower position. But our backline needs a bit of an overhaul. 3-4 decent NRL level centre/wingers please!

Latest posts