What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Alex28

Coach
He is a left centre though... Don't want to see him take Best's spot. Also would want a ton of money...
Fair enough. And yeah, Gagai would need to switch and that’s not going to happen.

Dom Young can play right centre? Just need a class winger who knows what they are doing in defence.

Johns Magic

Referee
If Fitzgibbon is on the outer, are we on the hunt for any second-rowers? Friz obviously takes one spot. Then…Jones we like but not established, and Barnett who is yet to nail down a permanent position.

I think we ok up front with Klem, the Saifitis, Sue, King. I liked the look of Ticehurst in NSW Cup yesterday. Not sure how old he is or height/weight? But looked likely.

Old dog

Juniors
Croker and Ticehurst look likely, should both be on development contracts if not top 30 next season putting pressure on King, Soulo and Sue

Negotiations stopped with Lodge due to what the Broncos wanted but I wondered if he was on the cards for next year.
It seems Broncos will hold him for this year.

Jono078

Referee
Makes you wonder if we were after Lodge, are we still in the marker for a front rower? Or did we just see a potential value deal in him at the time?

Johns Magic

Referee
I’d like to see Pearce stick around another year until we know Bailey Hodgson can cut it. Before then we’ll be relying on Crossland to partner Clifford while we need Ponga at fullback.

Happy to see more of Crossland but what I’ve seen thus far is that Crossland’s kicking game is his strength, which Clifford is dominant in. I think a running, playmaking 6 would suit to partner Clifford. Hopefully Crossland can show some of that.

Keen to see how Krystian Mapapalangi comes on although he is a couple of years away and a centre/five-eight

Knight Tales

Juniors
Fergo would be a top acquisition. I’d still push for another top centre too. Hymel and Dom can push for the left wing spot.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Someone raised the Ferguson possibility with Toohey on Twitter recently and he shut it down saying the club wouldn’t go in that direction.

Latest posts