What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Burwood

Bench
Apparently Mullen is after a swan song and was in AOB’s ear and chatting to Pearce at the awards night. Any interest? Despite his history, I still love the guy and wouldn’t begrudge him a minimum wage contract.

ryana87

Juniors
Apparently Mullen is after a swan song and was in AOB’s ear and chatting to Pearce at the awards night. Any interest? Despite his history, I still love the guy and wouldn’t begrudge him a minimum wage contract.
He'd be a pretty handy 13 or 14 if he has kept as fit as he say he has

PhilGould

Bench
uhh-ok.gif

Burwood

Bench
He was battling to start in Q Cup wasn’t he?

Probably. Can’t see why he can’t battle in reserve grade here and push for selection to cover injury or whatever mid season if he’s up for the challenge.

Immortal Andrew Johns has backed Mitchell Pearce to make the switch the Super League with Catalans despite the fact he has a year to run on his contract at Newcastle.
I wonder why Johns is so keen to offload Pearce?
However Johns believes the Knights have the depth to cover his loss and tipped Tex Hoy for a move into the halves.

“Tex is a fullback but he’s got to commit to five-eighth. He won’t be playing fullback at the Knights while Kalyn is there,” Johns said.

Ahhhhhhh, makes perfect sense now. Maybe we should offload every fullback and half in the club to help his mate Tex get a contract?

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Luke Garner goes alright. He’s certainly not the worst option we could be looking at. Assuming Barnett moves into no.13 permanently next year we need a left edge second rower and I feel Garner would be better than Fitz or Jones at that.

As usual it really depends on price. He’s not someone you’d pay overs for.

Jono078

Referee
Probably. Can’t see why he can’t battle in reserve grade here and push for selection to cover injury or whatever mid season if he’s up for the challenge.

I wonder why Johns is so keen to offload Pearce?

Ahhhhhhh, makes perfect sense now. Maybe we should offload every fullback and half in the club to help his mate Tex get a contract?
Johns can analyze a game well but f**k you’d never take his scouting or recruitment and player management advice. He’s the epitome of old Newcastle and jobs for the boys.

Silent Knight

First Grade
The sooner Tex Hoy is playing in the local league the better. Joey can then talk him up for fullback, 5/8, whatever position he wants to play. Go for it.

The bottom line is Tex is not an NRL player, and never will be.

PhilGould

Bench
Talk about a slow news day. Hosking is 24 and never been signed to a top squad deal, let alone sniffed first grade. Good luck to him if another team wants him.

Jono078

Referee
Lol what a ridiculous article. If he has to leave he will? Please, if he was as barnstorming as the article made out the Roosters would've snapped him up long before this could even be an article.

Latest posts