What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

SamSepi0l

Juniors
Apparently Luciano Leilua will be granted immediate release by the Tigers to join the Cowboys.

Wonder if this opens up the Drinkwater move here..
We can only hope it doesn't.
If we were going to pick up anyone from the Cowboys we should be looking to fix our edge forwards with one of their young guns.

Jono078

Referee
We can only hope it doesn't.
If we were going to pick up anyone from the Cowboys we should be looking to fix our edge forwards with one of their young guns.
Heilum Luki please.

But very unrealistic. If it's an edge forward they'll prob offer us Coen Hess.

PhilGould

Bench
Rivals clubs are closely monitoring what happens with young Cowboys back-rowers Heilum Luki, 20, and Jeremiah Nanai, 18, two of the club’s most promising young stars.

Luki and Nanai were blooded earlier this season by the Cowboys and both have entered the final year of their deals, meaning they can begin talking to rival clubs about the 2023 season.

Confidential understands a handful of clubs have already flagged an interest in the pair. The Knights are keen on Luki and have a connection with him through recruitment boss Clint Zammit from his time at the Cowboys.

Jono078

Referee
Ooooh that sounds sooo nice. We've got the money to get him here too :D

Although I believe Nanai is rated the better prospect, is this an accurate statement?

Wouldn't complain with either though! Would be ecstatic in fact.

aqua_duck

Coach
Ooooh that sounds sooo nice. We've got the money to get him here too :D

Although I believe Nanai is rated the better prospect, is this an accurate statement?

Wouldn't complain with either though! Would be ecstatic in fact.
I think Nanai is a more complete prospect at this stage even though he's younger. Luki like alot of forwards with abit of a lanky build will take abit more time to grow into his body

Loose Cannon

Bench
Toohey doing remedial maths. Nothing more.

I still think Drinkwater is a huge chance given Cowboys willingness to overcompensate their “Mann-ish” targets.

Any luck we get either of the kid backrowers, too.

PhilGould

Bench
Knights being one of a number of teams chasing Heilum Luki for 2023 is the recruitment news. Also Edrick is showing good signs of recovery and Toohey speculates a player from the top 30 would be moved on if the club wants to keep him. Only on a train & trial deal currently.

Latest posts