What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Armstrong is a gun and I'm stoked we got him. He's talked up massively in the TRL comp and just assumed he was on a Broncos contract already

Awesome that they've had another one snatched out from under their noses

Last edited:

League guru

Juniors
Armstrong is a gun and I'm stoked we got him. He's talked up massively in the TRL comp and just assumed he was on a Broncos contract already

Awesome that they've had another one snatched out from under their noses
Why would you assume he was on a Bronks scholarship. Who said the TRL comp was anything special. But then any signing by Newcastle is seen as special.

Why would you assume he was on a Bronks scholarship. Who said the TRL comp was anything special. But then any signing by Newcastle is seen as special.
Because hes a well known talent in an area that Brisbane regularly scout talent from, practically in their back yard.

The TRL comp is a pretty well know nursery. Perhaps you need to order some chips with that salt next time champ

League guru

Juniors
Because hes a well known talent in an area that Brisbane regularly scout talent from, practically in their back yard.

The TRL comp is a pretty well know nursery. Perhaps you need to order some chips with that salt next time champ
I don't think you even know where the TRL comp is. So because it's in their backyard (150 ks away). You need to stop assuming Champ and deal with facts.

I don't think you even know where the TRL comp is. So because it's in their backyard (150 ks away). You need to stop assuming Champ and deal with facts.
Haha I'm well aware of where Toowoomba is bud, I work there every week. It's Broncos territory, they even ran a Qcup side there a few years back and have permanent scouts in the Lockyer valley area

You might just want to deal with some facts yourself instead of dribbling in here

League guru

Juniors
Haha I'm well aware of where Toowoomba is bud, I work there every week. It's Broncos territory, they even ran a Qcup side there a few years back and have permanent scouts in the Lockyer valley area

You might just want to deal with some facts yourself instead of dribbling in here
No Champ, it was you who assumed he was on a Bronks contract already. Fact, Obviously he wasn't.

Jono078

Referee
I would have been fine with it but he f**ked himself over there. Why should we be the lifeline? All for second chances but at this stage in his career I don't think he'd be 100% committed.

PhilGould

Bench
Daily Telegraph are linking us to Milford on a 1-year deal before he joins the Dolphins next season.

I advocated for giving him a chance a few weeks ago, but if he's already got a deal lined up for 2023 I'd be concerned with how motivated he'll be this season.

ryan.a87

Juniors
Only position I’d see him playing here is 6 with Clifford playing 7……don’t see what we would gain from playing that combo for only a year?

unless we want Hodgson to have a full year in NSW cup before bumping him up to 1 with Ponga at 6

Jono078

Referee
Daily Telegraph are linking us to Milford on a 1-year deal before he joins the Dolphins next season.

I advocated for giving him a chance a few weeks ago, but if he's already got a deal lined up for 2023 I'd be concerned with how motivated he'll be this season.
You could have said the same about Pearce if he hung around here, on his 1-year deal.

I’m not against it. Is he the difference between us making the top 8? Potentially. See what happens I guess, but in our current position, at worst he is depth and at best he is signing of the year.