What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Burwood

Bench
The only downside is if he effs up off field again. For his price, there would be little risk to the team on the field.

Yosh

Coach
Would be a terrible call. What do we get out of it realistically??

If we were a top 4 side and we needed a little more x-factor to increase the odds of our side winning a premiership, taking a punt could work. We are at best top 8, why take time away from another player/youngster who could potentially develop into a player that could win us a premiership?

Jono078

Referee
Yeah no thanks to Segeyaro.

Happy to proceed with Randall, Crossland and Mann. Even that new boxer kid.

Woosh

Head Moderator
I guess I don't really want a bloke that is currently fighting a charge of assaulting two women and a bloke that was dropped from first grade 2-3 times last year...
First time Milford has been in trouble.
I don’t know the finer details but it appears it was more a verbal altercation and some arm grabbing.
Meanwhile Segeyaro got a rap sheet longer than DCE’s neck.

PhilGould

Bench

Knights star Kalyn Ponga’s father delivers signing blow to Dolphins, All Blacks​

Andre Ponga indicates Kalyn will stay but also says they're in no rush to make a decision, having until July to make a call. Talks up Joey as a big factor in keeping Kalyn around.

A pessimist could say this is a play to drive up the Dolphins' offer.

League guru

Juniors

Knights star Kalyn Ponga’s father delivers signing blow to Dolphins, All Blacks​

Andre Ponga indicates Kalyn will stay but also says they're in no rush to make a decision, having until July to make a call. Talks up Joey as a big factor in keeping Kalyn around.

A pessimist could say this is a play to drive up the Dolphins' offer.
The All Blacks must be absolutely devastated. And the Joey Factor, all this will ensure that Newcastle pay him even more than they are all ready paying him for little return.

Jono078

Referee
Joey to Ponga: "Mate I aint begging you to stay, we've got Texy Hoy ready to slot right in."

If they're committed then actually commit..

It does feel like yeah we're here but we're keeping options open. If we have a losing record by June then I'd have money on him going!

Latest posts