What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

SamSepi0l

Juniors
I never understand how this is the annual article where fans draw the line in the sand and say "This! This is the Daily Telegraph story that's ACTUALLY true."

slotmachine

First Grade
So many selling points:
- Terrible on field performances
- Daily off field drama
- Coach on his way to getting sacked so you won't know who'll be in that role when you show up.
- Captain is a goofy kid

PhilGould

Bench
Toohey’s News

- As it stands there’s 3 open spots on the roster for next season, though it’s possible we could look to move on some under contract players.
- Bevan French has agreed to terms and will be a Knight, Toohey counts him as #27.
- One of the remaining slots is earmarked for Luke Brooks or another halfback if he doesn’t become available.
- Kai Pearce-Paul will take a spot if a release can be agreed to, Toohey notes a player swap would be considered to get him early. No mention of Will Pryce so seems less likely.
- Dylan Lucas has been promoted to top 30.
- Phoenix Crossland & Pasami Saulo are both still in limbo.
- Toohey speculates that Hymel Hunt could be one told he’s free to look elsewhere with him seemingly falling out of favour.
- Toohey says Dane Gagai is too much of a defensive liability at centre and should be played on the wing going forward.

Burwood

Bench
- Leaving a spot open for Brooks, or another halfback if he isn’t available.
- Crossland still in limbo

Please, please, please, please don’t let these two things be related.

Jono078

Referee
How do only have a few spots open and who is Pearce’s money going to?

We really seem to have not managed our cap well at all.

I mean Barnett and Lee would’ve freed up a nice amount of space too? Then there’s Hoy, Crossland, Saulo and Jirah not part of our 30 next year.

who’s replacing these guys?

Is Dylan Lucas worthy of the upgrade to top 30? I can’t help but feel he’s given a spot just to fill a spot.

Old dog

Juniors
How do only have a few spots open and who is Pearce’s money going to?

We really seem to have not managed our cap well at all.

I mean Barnett and Lee would’ve freed up a nice amount of space too? Then there’s Hoy, Crossland, Saulo and Jirah not part of our 30 next year.

who’s replacing these guys?

Is Dylan Lucas worthy of the upgrade to top 30? I can’t help but feel he’s given a spot just to fill a spot.
Are you forgetting we signed Elliott and Hetherington

Old dog

Juniors
Players gone.
Barnett
Lee
Milford
Momoisea
Sue
Hoy (not listed)
Players unsigned
Crossland
Musgrove
Saulo
New players signed or resigned
Elliot
Hetherington
Mapapalangi
Lucas
8 out 4 in, by my count

Yosh

Coach
I think eveyone in the NRL can see Gagai should play on the wing. The one person who can't see it, is the one picking the team though...

Latest posts