What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Yosh

Coach
Is Cooper that bad? Probably not the experienced half we need.

Get Hastings please Mr. Parr.

Jono078

Referee
I actually think contrary to the belief, Joey wouldn't want him here. I think they have an odd relationship and he wouldn't like to all of a sudden coach his nephew on the regular when perhaps he wasn't available earlier to him.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Form a legacy standpoint you always want to see the siblings of great players kick on and become top 17 players with a pedigree worthy of sustained success and contribution. I am glad that Andrew’s eldest lad has chosen to steer clear of it. Cos that lad would be under more pressure than any other ex-player offspring in recent memory.

Jono078

Referee
Ben Hunt no doubt is a very good player, but if he can't take the Dragons to the finals then what makes everyone think he will get us there?

He's also about to be mid-30s.

Not sure I'm prepared to throw the bank at him.

Yosh

Coach
An older more mature controlling half is exactly what we need. Apparently he is after 800k or something like that. If we offload Klemmer, we can easily just use that cap space.

I think he would be just perfect but doubt it'll he will come here. AOB would screw it all up anyway.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Brent Read speculating on triple M that we may look at RTS at fullback for next year if he becomes available and ask for a release from his Rugby union deal. Speculation being the key word here.

ryan.a87

Juniors
He’d be after a million a year surely

we would have to let Klemmer go, we can’t have close to 3mil tied up in a fullback, an unproven 6 and a frf

Latest posts