What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Jono078

Referee
I can see him staying on for at least 1 more year so he can play with his English mates next year. Surely wouldn’t help bring them over then run away, unless it was an insane deal.

perverse

Referee
We have an extra year to work with that other clubs don't, and given that he's on 120k now, that could be a significant chunk of cash. Upgrade his current deal and extend it.

Apey

Staff member
Hes one of those rare players we have where I'd just about give up if we lost him. I felt the same about Ponga in the first couple of years. I think Young is actually alone in that regard now - that doesn't mean he's our best player but he's easily our most exciting young talent.

Knight Tales

Juniors
I don’t see Dom leaving now that Kai and Will are confirmed. The CBA is dragging and not helping us however.

Last edited:

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Taupau would be a good pickup as a replacement for Klemmer. He wouldn't give us the same workload but he runs and tackles more aggressively and has a decent offload too, overall he's more dynamic and I reckon we could get him for less than half of what Klemmer was on.

Jono078

Referee
Taupau would be a good pickup as a replacement for Klemmer. He wouldn't give us the same workload but he runs and tackles more aggressively and has a decent offload too, overall he's more dynamic and I reckon we could get him for less than half of what Klemmer was on.
Agreed. He's a more modern front rower and has the leadership to bring along too. All for it on a 1-2 year deal and reasonable amount.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Haven’t really followed Marty the last couple of seasons, but what he can provide is real power up the middle and has an aggressive streak which can lift a side when required.

PhilGould

Bench
Knights' interest seemed to have come and gone a while ago but Tesi Niu is a done deal to the Dolphins apparently.

Last edited:

Knight Tales

Juniors
Hopefully we have a second fullback for when training returns cos 2 months will roll around very quick before trials kickoff.

Jono078

Referee
Scary part is, first trial is just over a month away

round 1 is 2 months away
Why should the Sharks release Miller on time and help us.

This is a f**k you to the club for not having their shit in order heading into the off-season. Huge built in excuse for AOB right here.

I hope Hodgson is killing it this pre-season and can make a fist of the fullback role. Or AOB will go Gagai or Mann.

slotmachine

First Grade
It's gagai if Miller doesn't happen.

I'm morbidly curious about the gagai at FB experience tbh. Could go ok or be a complete trainwreck

Latest posts