What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Frederick

Staff member
Miller needs to re-write the record books for this trade to even be close to worth it.

Knowing us, he's either going to get injured and retire early, or be f**king trash and sent back to reserves until he quits

perverse

Referee
So desperate to paper over the massive issues in the first grade squad, we gut our juniors stocks to do it. And for a very temporary solution. That might not work out at all. Very us thing to do. Well done to all involved.

This is the Sharks trading a backup player that they don't need at all for one of our best juniors, btw.

Jono078

Referee
I've not liked the sounds of this deal from the beginning. To me this feels like a throw crap to the wall and hope it sticks. I don't mean for that to sound harsh, just that we're really hoping this works out rather than it feeling like a sure thing and a real plan.

I remember watching origin last year and thought Bradbury looked more like an NRL ready prospect than Keeley.

Why do the Knights do this?

perverse

Referee
I've not liked the sounds of this deal from the beginning. To me this feels like a throw crap to the wall and hope it sticks. I don't mean for that to sound harsh, just that we're really hoping this works out rather than it feeling like a sure thing and a real plan.

I remember watching origin last year and thought Bradbury looked more like an NRL ready prospect than Keeley.

Why do the Knights do this?
This is like a desperation Plan G hailmary pass from a desperate coach trying to save his career. Forget that brief period in time when players wanted to come here - it's long gone. We've missed out on a lot of deals along the way to this, and those are just the ones we heard about.

perverse

Referee
One less up and coming prop that the Saifiti's need to worry about too. I'm sure we can trust them to have a crack and lay off the piss long enough to fill the hole Klem is leaving with less pressure coming from behind them.

Can't wait til we trade some more juniors because we ran out of oranges to give out at halftime. What a club.

This is like a desperation Plan G hailmary pass from a desperate coach trying to save his career. Forget that brief period in time when players wanted to come here - it's long gone. We've missed out on a lot of deals along the way to this, and those are just the ones we heard about.
Were so sure that the coach is the one doing the deal? The football manager and head of recruitment aren't involved?

Yosh

Coach
Probably going to get shot down but I think betting on us now to become a top 4 to 6 team is a good move. Realistically, Bradbury would have either not developed properly here at the club or been poached for free in a couple of years time anyway.

Miller looks a good fit. Energy and effort player from fullback is something we have lacked for a long time. Let's get us back to winning ways and then concentrate on developing our youngsters.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Coach desperate. Parr should have been strong enough to say no. Hodgson must be wondering what he has done to his career by coming here. And let us not even think about the fact Pryce has clearly stated he wants to play in the halves. Another pathway potentially blocked by panic buying.

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
I know you guys love feeling sorry for yourselves and everything but we’ve barely produced a decent junior in the last 15 years.
Is this Bradbury kid really that much of a loss?
This is actually pretty true. Better an untested journeyman in the hand than a failed junior in the bush... or something...

Latest posts