What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuffy

Bench
I suspect that Joel has woken up to the fact that he's not indispensable, hence the move to getting a contract signed.

Not as valuable as we once thought.

Seage

Juniors
Sika is a grub and injured most weeks anyway. Save your cash and spend it on a hat or something.

Jono078

Referee
Mmmm not sure what to make of that..

He's a solid player, I wouldn't say any more or less about him.

Haven't we got any good young talented #9s coming through?

Rod

Bench
Ballin would be pretty much the best replacement for Buderus that we could hope for. No nonsense hooker, would take him in a heartbeat.

aqua_duck

Coach
Come on aqua mate - dont be so premature - I hope for your missus sake you aren't that premature in all aspects :D. The article says we AINT after Manu & look like signing Big Bad Joel for another 3 years

I'm well aware what the article says, my response is that I'd rather sign Sika and let Dan Tolar 2.0 go

Byron Knight

Juniors
how old is ballin anyway?

Think he's around 28/29.

Could be a good buy if Bedsy's achilles issues become an ongoing problem. Didn't he play origin when Smith was out? This is probably just a case of a hooker being off contract being linked to a team that might need one. Although wasn't there a rumour on LU linking us to him pre-season?

In any case, don't see him leaving Manly anyway.

Rod

Bench
Manly can't keep everyone surely. Although it seems a given that T-Rex is going so that may enable them to keep Ballin.

Wato

Juniors
Mark Wade(Knights) back to union.
link-http://www.nbnnews.com.au/index.php/2012/05/04/promising-knights-player-mark-wade-looking-to-union/

Two most misplaced and overused words to describe players are promising and my pet hate, champion. Locky is a champion. Joey is a champion. Ben Barba is not even close. Champions are THE ELITE. Platinum blue chip rarities. Barba ad an example of a super talent being tagged a champion, has more hole in his game than the Titanic's hull. Can't tackle. Can't catch a bomb consistently. He can fix that sure.
Wade was always promising. Any player is until the acid test is applied. It is a stupid term.

Status
Not open for further replies.