What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cough* John Kite from the Bulldogs didn't exactly carve up at the storm and he was very Richie like Yosh, not everyone goes there and succeeds and Richies no youngin, good chance he could be stop gap for 6 months then off to group 10 or such!

If i was to take a punt and pick one player Bellyache would want from here above all else then McManus would be it. He is everything Bellamy loves in a player. Tough, safe and consistent. bellamy also made a late play for Lulia last year so Pervy's thoughts are about right.

Last edited:

K-Man

Bench
*cough* John Kite from the Bulldogs didn't exactly carve up at the storm and he was very Richie like Yosh, not everyone goes there and succeeds and Richies no youngin, good chance he could be stop gap for 6 months then off to group 10 or such!

Name your odds, I'll happily take that bet at just about any price.

Will be shocked if Fa'aoso does anything but flourish down there and give them a little bit of extra impact off the bench. Norrie became just about one of the most consistently solid props in the game.

Spot On

Coach
Given Kearney is a fan of Junior's I think that makes perfect sense Frances. I am pretty sure it was Parra that Junior knocked back to stay here.

Are you sure he actually had concrete offers from other clubs? I remember his manager coming out and saying up to eight clubs had shown interest. I call BS. A centre that can't pass and offers little else would not be "highly" sort after. I'm still surprised Bennett kept him to this point but suppose he needed some depth.

Spot On

Coach
Name your odds, I'll happily take that bet at just about any price.

Will be shocked if Fa'aoso does anything but flourish down there and give them a little bit of extra impact off the bench. Norrie became just about one of the most consistently solid props in the game.

Apparently Jason Ryles has learnt to play the ball under Bellamy tutelage. Stopped giving away penalties too.

I'd say Richie is a big chance of hanging onto the ball a bit better with the magic spray Bellamy will apply.

Are you sure he actually had concrete offers from other clubs? I remember his manager coming out and saying up to eight clubs had shown interest. I call BS. A centre that can't pass and offers little else would not be "highly" sort after. I'm still surprised Bennett kept him to this point but suppose he needed some depth.

If it was 8 clubs then i think fair call on the BS. No way. I agree.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Now I remember why I dislike player managers and how everything they claim should be taken with a colossal grain of salt. The moment they say the words "Fijian Captain" or "Italian International" you know they're blowing smoke up our club's a**.

Yosh

Coach
Lowrie is like SBW down there at Melb... I wonder what Tanner would have been like down there.

It's so hard to hate Tanner because the last thing he ever did for us was block that Manly field goal with his head.... Kinda summed up the guy. Right place right time but no skill involved.

I'm with K-Man, i'll be drop dead shocked if Richie doesn't go great down there.

I definitely hope he does only wish the best for Richie just pointing out his success isn't guaranteed and the fact it's for only rest of the season means he will have to year it up as the storm always has young guns coming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts