What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
Her post last night goes against your scoop Avenger. She says he won't return.

I know buddy. My guy also told me prior to the season starting of Watmough struggling to get on the field and likely to retire, our interest in Josh Jackson and more recently Gordon not being retained.

Avenger

Immortal
And another thing don't think for a moment that Corey is definitely going to be retained. The powers that be are split on his retention.

Lethal

Juniors
I know buddy. My guy also told me prior to the season starting of Watmough struggling to get on the field and likely to retire, our interest in Josh Jackson and more recently Gordon not being retained.

Has your mate ever mentioned anything about Segs Avenger?

Well f**k you then I'll keep all the rumours I hear to myself. Maybe you could shed some light on something for a change?

#f**kwit

I think IFR33K was referring to Twiz's plan to have a 'secret' announcement at half time in the next game, rather than rubbishing your info mate.

The Colonel

Immortal
At what price would you take Hayne back?

Nowhere near Thurston money which was what he was quoted as being offered before he left. He has raised his profile around the world, has his own clothing line and has been marketed well. If he came back at similar money to Foran he would be beneficial. Anymore than that and we struggle for depth...l

Noise

Coach
Nowhere near Thurston money which was what he was quoted as being offered before he left. He has raised his profile around the world, has his own clothing line and has been marketed well. If he came back at similar money to Foran he would be beneficial. Anymore than that and we struggle for depth...l

Maybe for 2017 but Foran might not take up his option for 2018.

Avenger

Immortal

What position and who would you sacrifice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts