What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

muznik

Juniors
I really hope we don't get Bennett... for his sake.

Age is starting to catch up with him & I'm not sure coaching the Eels would be good for his health !

I'm 20 yrs younger, only a fan & I'm still having heart palpation's this morning from last nights game !

Joely01

Bench
So having a look at the off contract list there isn’t that much available at the moment.. but there’s a few I reckon would improve the side straight away.
Already have Jnr next year, I’d look at the following.

Marika Koroibete- get him back from rugby, the speed and power runner we need.
Corey Oates- gets yardage and depending on the Wayne better situation could get him fairly cheap.
Sandor Earl- now here me out, see how he comes back from this injury, back this weekend I believe. If he can get close to his Canberra days, already much better then the reserve players we have.
Josh Morris- I still think he is one of the best defensive centers in the game. We lack D on the edges and he would help for sure.. I reckon could get him around 300-400.
Ryley Jacks- the steady playmaker we need, still young and with Moses could build the club around these two.
Shaun Fensom- absolutely workhorse, not lazy like most of our forward pack, and has heart!
Dunamis Lui- the power type player we need off the bench, cheap but can get a solid and reliable effort off him.
Jayson Bukuya- this guy I have rated for a long time, think he is very under rated in a sharks pack that he struggle to get the game time he deserves. Would slot in on and edge for us.

Roast away, but going off the off contract list, there isn’t too many out there.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He would've taken less than if he hadn't been a f**kwit off the field. I reckon without those hijinks he probably would've signed with Storm/Broncos/Roosters. For more than he's on now.
You reckon???? Well case closed Pau has spoken we were lucky to keep Norman no matter how shit his attitude, form or behaviour.

Gronk

Staff member
Did we lose a player from the 30 minute mark in last nite's game? Because it looked like we were one player short on the right side

What I don't get about you is your joyous sarcasm.

Don't bother replying to this post bc I'm not going to read it.
thumbs-down.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You reckon???? Well case closed Pau has spoken we were lucky to keep Norman no matter how shit his attitude, form or behaviour.
I didn't say that merkin. I just said the off field shit and the suspension would have reduced demand for him, keeping his price down. Whatever he's on, if he wasn't a goose he'd be on more than that. Learn English.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What I don't get about you is your joyous sarcasm.

Don't bother replying to this post bc I'm not going to read it.
thumbs-down.gif
It's the death riders mate. They f**king love it when we lose because then they can say I told you so no matter how stupid their theory. And when we do win a game they claim it was because we started doing whatever it is they said we should've been doing.

Bazal

Post Whore
It's the death riders mate. They f**king love it when we lose because then they can say I told you so no matter how stupid their theory. And when we do win a game they claim it was because we started doing whatever it is they said we should've been doing.

I just don't get why Parramatta has so many of them.

NT1

Juniors
There is a little rumour doing the rounds in Hull that Vave is set to sign for Hull KR from next season.

Firstly, is there any indication at the club that this is a possibility? I know he is OOC.

Lastly, what are your thoughts on him?

There is a little rumour doing the rounds in Hull that Vave is set to sign for Hull KR from next season.

Firstly, is there any indication at the club that this is a possibility? I know he is OOC.

He is over weight and slow, no way we will resign him. He is reserve grade quality.

hybrideel

Bench
Yes the club would have done all that (and that should have been bloody obvious to all and sundry without having to explain I would have thought) and the final call is made by the medical professionals. A club cannot just sack a player without a valid excuse (again something that is obvious so I thought).

Well given you said

He should have been medically retired immediately!

then, no, it was not obvious that you were allowing for any of that

Bazal

Post Whore

Take Matagi and Takairangi too...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I didn't say that merkin. I just said the off field shit and the suspension would have reduced demand for him, keeping his price down. Whatever he's on, if he wasn't a goose he'd be on more than that. Learn English.
If thats f**king true why is the merkin on 900k next season???

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

His carries are better than most NRL level middle forwards. He is big and strong with footwork and soft hands. But he struggles with the defensive workload at NRL level. He is a liability after ten minutes.