What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Pfft BJ f**king deserved whatever they said to him because he’s a tool. I guess he was just showing who the bigger tool was

For all you who love Gutho & think his our future.
Gutho F#@k Off please.!
Your not a full back, Nor a wing or centre & cant play 5/8. Too many stupid mistakes consistently week in week out.
Good players dont have basic mistakes in them like Gutho does.
5 stupid mistakes bye Gutho in 1st half alone. 1 cost us a try. Another pass from dummy half turned the ball over & guess what, Knights score again.. Cant pass, Handbreaks at the line with kick returns.

Over it.

Brown is having a shocker.!
Taka again does stupid shit coming out of our own end.

Our 1st 15min was great to watch the next 25min a joke

Last edited:

Delboy

First Grade
When you have small front rowers and an imperfect to say the least 9, it's no wonder that we have sues brining it off our line.
Coupled with some as usual dumb plays, then we are fortunate to be level. Until the props get addressed , we have not enough go forward to give our backs room. Both centres are getting the ball flat off forwards being pushed back and there is no room. Such a basic part of footy, in the juniors you go search for some big units up front to play some footy off the back of the room and quick play the balls.
How friggin simple is it, and why hasn't the brains trust at the club figured that out. I look t our side and see decent to good halves, reasonable backs. Back row ok, but no grunt or size up front, sorry for the rant , but even long time sufferers like me are getting irate that we have done little to fix it.

For all you who love Gutho & think his our future.
Gutho F#@k Off please.!
Your not a full back, Nor a wing or centre & cant play 5/8. Too many stupid mistakes consistently week in week out.
Good players dont have basic mistakes in them like Gutho does.

Brown is having a shocker.!
Taka again does stupid shit coming out of our own end.

Our 1st 15min was great to watch the next 25min a joke

I know I've suggested this before, but.....is there any way that you could put live comments about the current game in the game day thread?

Just askin.