What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
But you do assume it. In that post that I'm replying to you said we must not have done anything just because he didn't sign with us. I've seen similar comments from you in the past.
So you've assumed similar comments in the past. I'll state this in simple words so you'll understand. Just because you offer a contract and/or you offer the highest money DOESN'T mean it'll be accepted. Many things motivate players other than money including location, reputation and status of club, coach, playing facilities and so on. You understand now!

Glenneel

Bench
The whole Parra junior argument is crap. We decided to just concentrate on our juniors in the 90s. That ended well. We probably produce one maybe two good solid first graders every 5 years. We produce one superstar every 10 years. Sure their are a lot of players who play grade from the Parra area but not very good players. That’s why it’s extremely important that we scout players from other areas and not just concentrate on the locals.
Been doing that for a while now, including a few from Qld and Northern NSW.

Latest posts