What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
Looks like Beavis is earning his money. Call their bluff. What have we got to lose. Win/win I reckon.

Well, we would lose a talented player.
But it might be worth it in the long run. I wouldn’t say win/win, but I’m ok with not being held to ransom by injury-prone players.

T.S Quint

Coach
Would we still be willing to offload a half, if salmon doesn’t get off the hook?

What would his punishment be?
We had Tony Williams and Peni Terepo get suspended for only two games for drink driving. Can’t imagine he would get more than that (if indeed he is going to be in trouble at all).
If the club sees him as aFG half ready to replace Norman, I doubt they would keep a player on big coin with a poor attitude just for such a small suspension.

Homo man69

Juniors
Norman just doesn’t take the game seriously. Sometimes that’s a positive because the player is relaxed but Norman is way to relaxed. The whole culture at Parramatta has been like this since 2001 grand final loss. I don’t know what it was about that loss but since then the culture within the club has been very very bad. Having played in the juniors in the late 90s and being on the verge of playing grade in the 00s. I’ve personally witnessed the culture at that club and it’s garbage end rant:rage::rage::rage:

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I reckon Moses will be the one to go because other clubs are probably more likely to take a gamble on a 25 year old unwanted half than a 27 year old unwanted half.

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon Moses will be the one to go because other clubs are probably more likely to take a gamble on a 25 year old unwanted half than a 27 year old unwanted half.

I still think Moses has potential to become a top shelf half. I reckon Norman wont ever be more then very good and worth 800k. Moses if leaves may look back and go dam.....

emjaycee

Coach
I reckon Moses will be the one to go because:
1. other clubs are probably more likely to take a gamble on a 25 year old unwanted half than a 27 year old unwanted half
2. we are probably keener to let him go, to the extent we may even chip in for his 2019 salary
3. he has a worse and more disruptive attitude than Norman (believe it or not)

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I reckon Moses will be the one to go because:
1. other clubs are probably more likely to take a gamble on a 25 year old unwanted half than a 27 year old unwanted half
2. we are probably keener to let him go, to the extent we may even chip in for his 2019 salary
3. he has a worse and more disruptive attitude than Norman (believe it or not)
Fair call mate. I wasn’t aware of that. That makes me dislike the little merkin even more.

Not such a bad thing for the team as far as I am concerned. I think Norman is the superior player.

I just wish we could harness his potential. Only Hayne has more talent.

emjaycee

Coach
Fair call mate. I wasn’t aware of that. That makes me dislike the little merkin even more.

Not such a bad thing for the team as far as I am concerned. I think Norman is the superior player.

I just wish we could harness his potential. Only Hayne has more talent.
My comment the other day about French being badly influenced wasn't aimed at Norman, however I chose not to correct you at the time.

emjaycee

Coach
When carrying out root cause analysis of any problem, one of the things you do is compare situations and look for variances in the environment. If you compare our 2017 and 2018 performance (4th v 16th) and agree that form and attitude were two big reasons for the different outcome, then you need to look at what changed in the environment that may have caused this.

Whilst there was no major difference in the squad from year to year, there was a difference in the roles that certain players were given and there was also a player who was no longer trying to impress, as they were seen as being "the man" in 2018.

To my way of thinking once you have identified the cause, you cut it out. Simple.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
When carrying out root cause analysis of any problem, one of the things you do is compare situations and look for variances in the environment. If you compare our 2017 and 2018 performance (4th v 16th) and agree that form and attitude were two big reasons for the different outcome, then you need to look at what changed in the environment that may have caused this.

Whilst there was no major difference in the squad from year to year, there was a difference in the roles that certain players were given and there was also a player who was no longer trying to impress, as they were seen as being "the man" in 2018.

To my way of thinking once you have identified the cause, you cut it out. Simple.
So Moses was told it was his team and he f**ked it? Fair enough.

That said, I don't think he is entirely to blame. Injuries and the form of other players didn't help. Not to mention the dodgy prep/tactics on the coaching front.

emjaycee

Coach
So Moses was told it was his team and he f**ked it? Fair enough.

That said, I don't think he is entirely to blame. Injuries and the form of other players didn't help. Not to mention the dodgy prep/tactics on the coaching front.
I am a little disappointed in you Gary. You must have spent too much time at Bones and Boners.
I thought you would be a little bit better at joining the dots.

Latest posts