What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was actually trialling tobe an honourary balkan ... did i pass avenger?

My ex balkan bro inlaw always called people peasants as a put down .... it always cracked me up .... arent we all peasants?
I think it's a bit of projection. If they weren't peasants they would still be living in Europe. Landed nobility don't have any need to emigrate to the other side of the world. And for this reason Australia was settled by peasants more than any other European colony. It's why we're all obsessed with real estate. It is the ultimate peasant investment.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think it's a bit of projection. If they weren't peasants they would still be living in Europe. Landed nobility don't have any need to emigrate to the other side of the world. And for this reason Australia was settled by peasants more than any other European colony. It's why we're all obsessed with real estate. It is the ultimate peasant investment.

Perhaps, or they where the risk takers. The adventurous, open minded not scared of change.

Glass half empty or glass half full.

hindy111

Post Whore
The best thing about our next crop of jnrs coming through is they are all physicaly big.

Bevan,Stone,GL where always going to be small for there positions.

Salmon Brown, Schneider , Dunster, Parry and the young forwards are all big kids. Mahoneys a bit small but built like a bulldog.
If we lost a guy like Tui or GL and they turned out a star I wouldnt be as upset. It is about playing the odds. Size matters

Chipmunk

Coach
From memory that was around the same time that Chipmunk had his hissy fit and told us all to get f**ked.

Now Gary, there was no hissy fit, I just decided it was time to forget that season and move onto the next. Because I didn't want to get into trivial arguments about will or won't we run last, people seem to think that's a hissy fit.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Now Gary, there was no hissy fit, I just decided it was time to forget that season and move onto the next. Because I didn't want to get into trivial arguments about will or won't we run last, people seem to think that's a hissy fit.
No. People seem to think its a hissy fit because you called us all a bunch of losers, said you were done with 2018 and generally went off like a mad merkin. It was a pretty epic sulk.

We knew you'd rejoin to the family though.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Speaking from the heart here but I genuinely cannot remember ever feeling this less interested heading into a preseason.

I lovely the Eels dearly but geez I think things are glum at our club heading into next season. I don’t even dare to Dream this year.
Expect nothing each year and you will never be disappointed.

The best thing about our next crop of jnrs coming through is they are all physicaly big.

Bevan,Stone,GL where always going to be small for there positions.

Salmon Brown, Schneider , Dunster, Parry and the young forwards are all big kids. Mahoneys a bit small but built like a bulldog.
If we lost a guy like Tui or GL and they turned out a star I wouldnt be as upset. It is about playing the odds. Size matters

They are all 6" Foot & over Salmon Brown, Schneider , Dunster, Parry