What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Best is a silly term.
This is the best sandwich? They make the best coffee.
Just your opinion. No such thing as best.
It was good enough for your mate to use before me.

Sorry to burst you head bubble mate but Ron Jeremy was/is the best poster here I think maybe by a long shot and I don't even agree with half his shit.

True mark of a great poster. You? Ah...whatever.

Noise

Coach
Norman is the best in goal kicker in the NRL, that alone is worth 15-20% extra possession in a game for us. That for me makes him much more valuable then Moses. And I think he would be more of a sharer then Moses when it comes to training and playing with Brown.

But honestly I would love for us to have both here for this season with a better pack and better start to our sets again now that we have Ferguson and see what they can both do in hopefully a better team and then decide.

Besides, what's the point of getting rid of either potential class player to free up what and then sign who? Brown will get his chance no matter whether we have both on board or not, so why potentially weaken the squad?

Agree, we should keep them both seeing they are under contract and our rookies are unknown quantities in first grade. I was just answering the question if one were to leave who would I prefer to go. And for me if either should get arseholed I hope it’s Moses and not Norman.

Avenger

Immortal
Agree, we should keep them both seeing they are under contract and our rookies are unknown quantities in first grade. I was just answering the question if one were to leave who would I prefer to go. And for me if either should get arseholed I hope it’s Moses and not Norman.
All valid points. Who would be more valuable on the open market ?

Noise

Coach
All valid points. Who would be more valuable on the open market ?

I reckon Norman would gain significant interest from the Broncos, Dragons, Cowboys and Manly if he were available. I don't think Moses would gain as much attention.

If we lose Norman and Moses doesn't improve from this last season much, then we will rue the day we let Norman go, with his ability in the kicking department and repeat sets. Add our poor goal kick options and we will be giving a substantial handicap to every other team. Normans kicking game is very consistent to say the least.

And anyone that understands footy, will know how invaluable that is when you want to dominate and close out plays.

I suspect that the club is also trying to work out who is the biggest dickhead off the field (and it's a tight contest) and who has the greatest positive or negative impact on the rest of the squad.

I really don't see how Norman is the best goalkicker in the NRL.

Latest posts