What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm actually just having a bit of fun with Pou Bear. Most times I respond to one of his posts I actually don't really care about the specific topic or have an opinion either way, such as the topic that we were in dialogue about this time.
Fair enough. Everyone needs a hobby.

Johnny88

Juniors
The Mail: The real reason behind the Bulldogs’ diabolical 2017 NRL season
The club has been shopping the majority of its playing roster to rival clubs in a fire sale aimed at getting under the salary cap for next season.

Yep, essentially a large portion of the Bulldogs playing roster — even though they’re contracted for next season — are being offered up to rival clubs.

It’s all the big-name players, too. Captain James Graham, the Morris twins, Moses Mbye and Greg Eastwood have all been discussed for much of the season.
Graham is on around $1 million for next season.

The Morris brothers aren’t on that much but their deals are also back-ended and upwards of $700,000 per season. Mbye is on close to $800,000 while Eastwood is the doozy of the lot.

The one-time Kiwi international is also on around the $800,000 mark next season.

We’re tipping playing NSW Cup for that sort of money won’t worry Eastwood.

Rival NRL clubs are well aware of the situation and are sitting back letting the Bulldogs sweat.

They figure they will only get increasingly desperate as they scramble to squeeze Kieran Foran and Aaron Woods in for next year.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/411ffe41a997c2553f7393a6d1173f1d

Noise

Coach
I know we all have our moments here but Phil's site has turned to shit. Is he still there? I can't imagine he still has control of it especially when you see some of the stuff posted there.

#completetrash

He made that great blog about Gutherson to 9 a month or two ago and more recently posted about the turn around in our form as a result of Vave coming back so he is still around. I think most of the problem with that place is that it seems to be full of kids and/or illiterate merkins who just post shit all over the place.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Mail: The real reason behind the Bulldogs’ diabolical 2017 NRL season
The club has been shopping the majority of its playing roster to rival clubs in a fire sale aimed at getting under the salary cap for next season.

Yep, essentially a large portion of the Bulldogs playing roster — even though they’re contracted for next season — are being offered up to rival clubs.

It’s all the big-name players, too. Captain James Graham, the Morris twins, Moses Mbye and Greg Eastwood have all been discussed for much of the season.
Graham is on around $1 million for next season.

The Morris brothers aren’t on that much but their deals are also back-ended and upwards of $700,000 per season. Mbye is on close to $800,000 while Eastwood is the doozy of the lot.

The one-time Kiwi international is also on around the $800,000 mark next season.

We’re tipping playing NSW Cup for that sort of money won’t worry Eastwood.

Rival NRL clubs are well aware of the situation and are sitting back letting the Bulldogs sweat.

They figure they will only get increasingly desperate as they scramble to squeeze Kieran Foran and Aaron Woods in for next year.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/411ffe41a997c2553f7393a6d1173f1d
LOL @ the Dogs!!

The only way that we can truly rid ourselves of this halves curse is to publicly execute the bald turtle during the opening ceremony for the new Parramatta Stadium.

on a trip to fiji years ago i learned that in ancient times when they were building a new temple four people would be put in the holes with the supports and buried alive

how about we toss sterlo into the cement while we are pouring the foundation?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
LOL @ the Dogs!!
So Massoud reckons on Channel 7 tonight that the NRL haven't registered Foran and Woods yet.
Logically, doing so would put the Dogs over the theoretical cap. What is Toddy to do??!! His old club and everything. Poor merkin. This will be the beginning of the end of him I reckon. What a fricken can of worms.

So Massoud reckons on Channel 7 tonight that the NRL haven't registered Foran and Woods yet.
Logically, doing so would put the Dogs over the theoretical cap. What is Toddy to do??!! His old club and everything. Poor merkin. This will be the beginning of the end of him I reckon. What a fricken can of worms.
I hope Bernie hasn't been huffing the glue too hard lately. This could be his time to shine.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
f**k Toddy and f**k the Dogs!!

It's glorious to see them in this position, couldn't happen to a better club.

Don't you think it is a bit disrespectful to your guests Mark Carroll and Billy Moore for you to be posting on LU while they are on your show, Mr Kent? :p
Joking aside, I'm sticking up for all the clubs who've been pro-active. But especially the Raiders. Leave Ricky alone!!

jk13

First Grade
Can only see Eastwood not being snapped up for half price, hope the merkins r made to sweat as long as possible

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Re: The destabilising influence of Sterlo' predictions for our halves.

I think we have reached a tipping point. The only way that we can truly rid ourselves of this halves curse is to publicly execute the bald turtle during the opening ceremony for the new Parramatta Stadium.

It's for the greater good.
Or just drop him inside the formwork right before a big pour.