What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Serious question: what is the purpose of punishment? Deterrent or revenge?
Depends whom you ask. I think revenge is immoral but plenty of people don’t. What do lawmakers think? I’d say most would also think revenge shouldn’t be the purpose of punishment but times change.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You really don't understand what Hindy111 is saying - or you're just pretending? I think you're just pretending. Very naughty.
You really don't understand what I'm saying - or you're just pretending? I think you're just pretending. Very naughty.

84 Baby

Referee
Meanwhile, just for a laugh the deathriders and f**knuts lauding the Tigers re-build and players like Packer and Matulino as signings we missed should have a read through this

As it stands they'll be more like us this year than us last year in 2019
What a bunch of loosers!

Gronk

Staff member
I heard on the radio last night that we low balled him and offered a utility role. No guarantee on where he will play.

===================

Austin was not only linked to several Super League clubs, but the Parramatta Eels as well.

He said the Eels had been a serious option before he decided to head to northern England instead.

"They were an option and one that I considered pretty heavily," Austin said.

"I would've been 10 minutes from Mum and Dad, I supported the club as a kid, but weighing all things up I'm pretty excited about heading to the Super League and seeing what it's all about."

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/nr...rs-over-jack-wighton-ban-20180710-p4zqjn.html

hindy111

Post Whore
Can someone compile a list of guys to make first grade debut at clubs over last 4 seasons.

It be interesting.

Pou I elect you